Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: 240 views on twitch....

by lizzbeth21_gph3

Original Post

240 views on twitch....

★ Apprentice

Well, I was hoping after a month that something might have been changed.

First, I looked up anthem on twitch. I was jaw dropped to see it at this number. The game was released this year. Games that were released in 2005 or later have more viewer. Is that a joke. Second highest selling game for EA and yet, diablo 3 has more representation on twitch. 

Second, I jumped on anthems official site(here) to see what's new. Apparently, they are holding true on the not giving a single freaking update to the public on the state of the game. I guess that is the only thing they have held up their end of.

Third, I just hope my 60$ is being put to good work. Live service my butt I see no services being live. Haha. Made me spend 60 on division 2. They are surely putting my money to work. Already releasing a raid for the game. 5 k viewer on twitch. They are putting anthem to shame.

Last, this one is got all those goofballs still here ranting about the future of anthem and that "its here to stay." To begin, I agree its here to stay. But in what state? By the looks of it, the game is here to stay in the current state. Just like every other disaster of a game. Only in about a year or more will we actually see enough changes to make this game good. At no point in 2019 should a game in this condition with a live service title around it. 

I'm not just pointing a any one issues but the game in general. What a waste. 

My final comments: I really hope something changes. I enjoyed the game for 2 weeks campaign was fun. It was a new and different game to me. This make me want to play but i wanted more once the campaign ended more reasons to keep playing, more diversity, more content. Its gut wrenching to know the idea of more content is just reused mission that are set at a different difficulty. I mean look at the success of these other game. How can a company completely ignore what is working for another identical looter shooter Or in the past. 

I don't regret much in life as i consider most things a learning experience,  but i regret buying this game at full price. On the other hand, I should have known buying a game from EA/bioware was an incredibly risky thing. 

Until next time.

Sincerely

The guy you got!

You got me this time EA/Bioware!

Message 1 of 5 (209 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@twotoeMJ 

Twitch must  have picked up. Last week it was pretty rare for it to break 100, and the majority of streams were people exploiting in one manner, or another.

Message 2 of 5 (192 Views)

★ Apprentice

@TheRealNichivo wrote:

@twotoeMJ 

Twitch must  have picked up. Last week it was pretty rare for it to break 100, and the majority of streams were people exploiting in one manner, or another.

What a joke. I mean time of day plays a roll too. But still 2019 release at this level is a disgrace. 

Message 3 of 5 (187 Views)

★★★ Guide

@TheRealNichivo wrote:

@twotoeMJ 

Actually there were articles back in April that said lower.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.playstationlifestyle.net/2019/04/30/anthem-twitch-stats-show-that-v...

Maybe its picking up because they fixed some bugs and the price dropping caught more people's attention. Maybe some people who were scared off from all the bad press are now giving it a chance.🤷‍♂️

Message 4 of 5 (179 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice
twitch is for *
Message 5 of 5 (178 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help