2020 must be the year for Fight Night?

by woolywool92

Original Post

Accepted Solution

2020 must be the year for Fight Night?

★★★ Novice

Gamers are screaming out for a new fight night! EA have made the best boxing and mixed martial arts games in distant/ recent times (No one has come close)but ufc games have had its fill now.  You need to make this happen, money to be made with a all new boxing instalment! Whether it’s a online or offline, starting a career in an offline/online championship or just playing with a mate with a couple of beers with a Tyson vs Ali or Joshua vs fury etc! Make this happen please!! It’s exciting times for EA! Listening to feedback from the likes of battlefront 2 fans and making the game absolute quality! Let’s Go Champ!!! 

Message 1 of 7 (17,106 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 2020 must be the year for Fight Night?

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @woolywool92.

Sorry to say but I am not aware of any plans for another Fight Night game.

I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (17,083 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @woolywool92.

Sorry to say but I am not aware of any plans for another Fight Night game.

I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (17,084 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any update on this? Facebook has been circulating something about a new one in the horizon. Please let me know if this is true.

Message 3 of 7 (6,415 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @Mr2faded I am not aware of any plans for a Fight Night game in 2020.

I would take any rumours on Facebook with a large pinch of salt.

Image result for pinch of salt gif"

What would you like to see a new Fight Night game? I think something like FIFA's Journey would be a pretty cool addition, be great to see the evolution of a boxed from youth all the way to the top.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 7 (6,284 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

They should call the game: Fight Night - Road To Undisputed

Message 5 of 7 (5,804 Views)

★★★ Newbie

FIFA's Journey would be perfect. Different journeys within the career. Like road to the Olympics before turning pro. Don't force the progression of the story so much either. If a player isn't ready to go pro let them rake up 100 amatuer fights then turn pro if they would like. Build rivalries that way as well. Attribute system would be how it was on the last Fight Night. Skill points for jabs, straights, uppercut (right and left),etc. 

Online is where EA would make the 💰. Regional tournaments, country wide tournaments, world tournaments, friend tournaments. Create belts. Sparring with friends or non ranking fights in general would just be sparring. Create a gym. Where other players can join like a clan. But you could upgrade your gym with equipment, mats, and murals. upgrading your gym, the members of the gym must complete in EA official tournaments which would give the gym upgrade points. Each level of upgrade you get equipment, or upgrade point to purchase equipment (not real money though). Or if the owner of the gym wants to use real money to get the upgrade they could. Must have a face scan. Players could upgrade their fighters online and offline.

Message 6 of 7 (5,426 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes we need the fight night series back. First off the story and format for UFC has been lacking to say the least. The fighting engine is getting better. But meh still. With the new graphics and sticking with the popular guts to the round 1 threw 4 series. And the new boxers today. The replay value is instantly higher. Also online boxing could be huge if done right. There has been some great boxing titles in the past. If we stick with some basics and evolve a bit. Game of the year!!!

Message 7 of 7 (4,193 Views)