2018 halloween costume pokemon contest

by brewser420

Original Post

2018 halloween costume pokemon contest

★★ Novice

Hello Spore Nation

i love Pokemon, always have ... i got my 1st Pokemon game back in 99 ...I got a lime green game boy and a copy of Pokemon blue.i played that thing till my fingers bled.i attended the premier to the 1st Pokemon movie screening in Hollywood..so,like i said,I love Pokemon,always have. That being said.How about it, is anyone else a Pokemon fan? anyone want to join my Pokemon contest?

poke

Contest 1 RULES: Teamwork

-No Due date at this time... wanted to do things a little different this time around

-3 Pokemon from a former team to be judged as set -creatures only (No buildings or vehicles, ALL outfitters are OK)

-please include detailed memory associated with each Pokemon posted

-Please include the tags "pokecontest2018"and "brewser420" -please post an image on this page to confirm your entries

Contest 2 RULES: Pokemon Halloween costume contest

- entries due by Halloween night 2018

-create a Pokemon in a Halloween costume (like cosplay pikachu, can be ANY Pokemon, does NOT have to be a pikachu)

-creatures only (No buildings or vehicles, ALL outfitters are OK) -Please include the tags "pokecontest2018"and "brewser420"

-please post an image on this page to confirm your entry

1st place gets trophy and Pokemon request  

2nd place Pokemon request  

3rd place Pokemon request  

I am on the discord if you want an invite to my server please message me through spore!

Message 1 of 3 (1,404 Views)

Betreff: 2018 halloween costume pokemon contest

Hi @brewser420

Sounds like a great idea..🎃

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 2 of 3 (1,369 Views)

Betreff: 2018 halloween costume pokemon contest

★★ Novice

thanks for checking out my contest post, i have 4 contestants at this moment.... seems like everyone has moved to the discord, too bad i liked the old spore forum and this one is has alot of great updates for easy posting

Message 3 of 3 (1,322 Views)