Re: 200 IQ

by Zeelmaekers

Original Post

Accepted Solution

200 IQ

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

This guy kept track of his packs, waited for the update to drop, bought the remaining packs needed to 500, and got the shards!

Capture.JPG

Edit**** I'm not this guy! lol

Message 1 of 17 (901 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert
@Gabrielmojo26 You... do know alot of ppl have been doing this right. I even had a convo with one of them :P that’s not 200 IQ, thats basic common knowledge that alot of randoms seem to be missing!

You’ve gotten so used to the no-common sense phenomona that you think this is high IQ stuff. My gowsh, you’re infected!!!

View in thread

Message 4 of 17 (849 Views)

All Replies

Champion

Smart cookie

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 17 (884 Views)

That's really smart.

I hope I get that drop any time soon Devil

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 3 of 17 (875 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Gabrielmojo26 You... do know alot of ppl have been doing this right. I even had a convo with one of them :P that’s not 200 IQ, thats basic common knowledge that alot of randoms seem to be missing!

You’ve gotten so used to the no-common sense phenomona that you think this is high IQ stuff. My gowsh, you’re infected!!!
Message 4 of 17 (850 Views)

★ Expert
@Koochi-Q I accepted your reply as a solution, yet I don't even know how to cure myself, can we pls troubleshoot?
Message 5 of 17 (837 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Gabrielmojo26 Seeing as you’re revenant I’d say a hard reset while keeping a backup of your murder intent so you’ll be good to go upon awakening...

... with some minor tweakings here and there that you also do my bidding. I need some enemies removed... *grins menacingly*
Message 6 of 17 (805 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

That guy only get 1 shard for 1 heirloom, right ?

Not 3 as shown in the screen.

Message 7 of 17 (780 Views)

★★ Expert
@asukojo 3 shards

1 shard for banner
1 shard for melee item
1 shard for animated pose

Tbh Idk what each of the 3 are but i know theres 3 so you get a shard to unlock all 3 as a set.
Message 8 of 17 (752 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@asukojoYou’ll always get 3 in one pack, totalling 150 shards, 3x 50.

Heirloom shop has all four heirlooms (probably 5 once the LTM is over) each set can be crafted for 150 shards.

Seems many were under the impression you would be able to accumulate shards, but in reality your chances are still 1 out of 500 since you will get them all at the same time.

Message 9 of 17 (720 Views)

I just opened my 500th a few weeks ago. I had no clue how many I had opened up to that point. Some people have way too much free time

Message 10 of 17 (698 Views)