Re: $20 per skin?

by D3loFF

Original Post

★★ Guide

@d3adc3II wrote:
because it's legendary skin. If it's $2, no one want to buy it.

Talk about A$$ backward logic.

Message 11 of 19 (465 Views)

★★ Guide

In one of my topics where I gave some feedback to the developers here in the forum I said that no one is going to give money for old skins and content. We need more easily acquirable crafting materials and Apex Packs for the match winners. This is the only way people will keep playing and even considering giving money for new skins.

Message 12 of 19 (454 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Well that could be hit registration. I mostly run the same guns r99,r301,peace keeper or a long bow there’s a few guns I won’t pick up even if it’s the only gun around like wingman or a Mozambique is rather run away.

Message 13 of 19 (450 Views)

★★ Guide

@Opersect wrote:

It's not expensive when you think about the advantage some of the skins give. 

Look at Pathfinder's legendary skins making him look bigger than he normally is. His hit box is much smaller than his normal skin even, so when you fight a legendary Pathfinder skin, you see tons of shots literally just passing through him. I've had head shots go directly through his face and miss. The only spot you can reliably hit him is in his chest monitor, and that's just a load of garbage. 

No Skin is meant to actually give an advantage and this microtransaction system is definitely not intended to do so. If that is even true it's a clear oversight. Cosmetics transactions are not meant to be pay to win.

Message 14 of 19 (424 Views)

★★ Guide

@xXCA_RageXx wrote:
Funny thing is I'd end up spending way more if they were reasonably priced.

+1

Message 15 of 19 (404 Views)

★ Guide

Especially, the skins they are currently offering is just a recolor of existing skins. There is absolutely no creativity behind the designs. That makes the $20 that harder to swallow. It's just another one of the many issues they need to resolve with this game. 

Message 16 of 19 (362 Views)

★★ Pro

This backwards in-game store could be much better if they let us spend the Legend Tokens first and then it unlocked a cooler skin we could buy. 

Message 17 of 19 (346 Views)

★★ Guide

@jonesy0218 wrote:

This backwards in-game store could be much better if they let us spend the Legend Tokens first and then it unlocked a cooler skin we could buy. 

Or at the very minimum get away from this garbage system that incentives you to buy lootboxes. I can't wait for the day when they finally ban this shady business practice.

Message 18 of 19 (304 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@MYKN1F3URF4C387I agree it's not fair specially when their not even as good as the others like the Mozambique skins do you think it's fair to pay 20$ for one of them ?

Message 19 of 19 (271 Views)