20% of season pass is lvl badges

by Stinkfinger1345

Original Post

Re: 20% of season pass is lvl badges

★★★★ Guide

Also at every tenth level starting from 12 you only get XP as a level reward. So 12, 22, 32 etc... and 89 for some reason. Doubt it's a whole extra levels worth. Booster perhaps? Could be that it's 30% junk and not 20%. I would have happily rather have basic apex packs in their place. I don't see why a non-maxed season level badge would be a slot filler worth paying for.

Overall though the pass is better value than anything the store has previously offered by far. I'd like to see how many coins are given at those 5 and 10 level intervals.

Message 11 of 16 (316 Views)

★★★★ Guide

as long as it's profitable to sell sub standard content the practice shall remain. 

Message 12 of 16 (283 Views)

★ Apprentice

The pass really does look like crap. Very disappointed. I don't see any big changes coming in this game for at least a couple weeks minimum. BFV Firestorm releases next week and they really need to come out strong because the regular game was a flop.

Message 13 of 16 (276 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Wait till you are level 97 then buy the pass and you get the AC you spent back right away, or just in general wait till you are a level that you are happy with the cost:reward ratio before buying.

Ultimately the value comes down to how much grind there is IMO because if its easy enough to earn your spent AC back each month its only a one time $10 payment, or greatly reduced payment depending on how far you can get, $20 might get you a years worth of passes playing casually which IMO would be worth it even if you only like a handful of the rewards each season, it all depends on how grindy it is, its sure as schmitt better than $20 for a single skin which was what stopped me from monetarily supporting the game so far.

Message 14 of 16 (274 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@DrunkenDuck26 wrote:

After all that hype, this battlepass is completely disappointing... Apparently they don't care about our recommendations, ideas, wishes... No content for post lvl100... No daily quests... There's no new way for spend these legend tokens. Only unnecessary, trash rewards with a fresh 100 level... This pass can be content for only one month, not for three months... 20x badge, 9x tracker, 9x intro and same ugly skin for every weapon... Are you serious or is this an april fools joke? Do we really get the same badge over and over and over and over again!?!?!? F**** twenty times..

They don't understand, that community is most important thing for multiplayer game and you must listen to it.

Message 15 of 16 (269 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Battle pass rewards are really bad. And it seems like you once again will be stuck at lvl 100.. why put a max lvl instead of letting people just lvl up unlimited on the lvl so there is some kind of real progression. 

Message 16 of 16 (263 Views)