Re: 2 games

by EA_Ataashi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

2 games

★ Novice

hello guys i have a doubt.

in this case a friend of mine buyed fifa 19 on g2a and activated it in one account, he installed the game and cant enter the game. he tried several times and many things but nothing works.

my doubt is if he buys again fifa 19, he can activate the respetive key in the same account that he previously activated the 1st one? 

best regards

Message 1 of 2 (145 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @masterhw 

It's difficult to tell why your friend couldn't launch the game with so little information. It might be as well a technical issue, not related to the code. I would suggest contact with our live support via EA Help. And please us your friend to get in touch with them directly - account verification might be required.

And to answer to your initial question - no, it won't be a problem if your friend adds the game again on their account, but it might turn out that it won't solve the issue.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (122 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @masterhw 

It's difficult to tell why your friend couldn't launch the game with so little information. It might be as well a technical issue, not related to the code. I would suggest contact with our live support via EA Help. And please us your friend to get in touch with them directly - account verification might be required.

And to answer to your initial question - no, it won't be a problem if your friend adds the game again on their account, but it might turn out that it won't solve the issue.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 2 (123 Views)