2 Step Varification.

by E9ine_AC

Original Post

2 Step Varification.

Hero

While i do see 2 step verification is a option in the settings as i use them for all games. Can we maybe change it to not be a toggle? But instead can we force 2 step verification to really slow down the smurfs and cheaters? This would make a huge impact on cheaters as all are linked to cell phone for much easier tracking methods. Would save the company loads and loads of work trying to figure out all the accounts a player has stashed away to keep doing it and or from creating new account.  Security is up most importance to any person of company and i see a lot posts of hijacked accounts. Lets protect us the players while protecting our games intergrity

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 1 of 4 (311 Views)

Re: 2 Step Varification.

★★★★★ Guide
@E9ine_AC Agree. BTW there is a rumour it will be forced soon.
Message 2 of 4 (303 Views)

Hero
@budzai I 100% hope so I dream of this feature in this game.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 4 (300 Views)

I like the idea but hey hear this.
In counterstrike they work with a trust level, if you are X trust level or buy Prime you get into trusted servers that queue players around your trust level.

So if you play a lot and have 2factor enable, this could boost your trust level.

If you don't have 2factor enabled you have a lower trust level and you will be queued with less trusted players.
It would improve account safety what is always important and could improve matchmaking.

But just thinking out loud, I could see over some basic pitfalls.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 4 of 4 (229 Views)