Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: 2 Legendary and few Masterworks

by Z0mbieBabyJesus

Original Post

2 Legendary and few Masterworks

★ Apprentice

So last night, I booted up Anthem and jumped into a Legendary Mission. I jump into a scuffle as two other players are fighting some scars.

Them, boom a Legendary pops up! After the battle I scoop it up. 

After that I jump into Freeplay and grab a few Masterworks. Great. I then do a random Stronghold, and again, another Legendary.

In total, last night I earned Two Legendaries and a few Masterworks.

Is this a sign of improvement? I hope so.....

Message 1 of 4 (158 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Congrats. It's called RNG. 

See how the next week goes.

Message 2 of 4 (149 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Unfortunately no... This is how it seems to work, you get nothing for ages and then suddenly you get a little spurt of goodness. Then back to zip all.

Message 3 of 4 (142 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Rng is rng.  If you flip a coin 100x, there's no guarantee it will land heads and tails 50x each.  

Perhaps a very slight increase in drop rate could be warranted, but personally, I'd rather they keep the drop rate, but add in a guaranteed drop after getting so many drops of other grades   Basically have a meter for rare, epic and mw  and if you don't have a legendary by the time those have filled , you get a guaranteed legendary drop with the next item drop. Getting a legendary item naturally would reset progress to the next guaranteed legendary. That way there's still an rng element  while the super unlucky would still get a drop for their work  

Message 4 of 4 (62 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help