Re: 1st Week of Season-7, what is your BP level ?

by Redstevo

Original Post

★ Guide
@asukojo 5 now
Message 41 of 52 (473 Views)

★ Expert

Message 42 of 52 (467 Views)

[ Edited ]

@EdwardDLuffy treemendous work Large smile I'm at 11 now. Dailys seem that bit less traumatic and double xp helping a lot. But you must be putting in some serious time to be at 24.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 43 of 52 (456 Views)

★ Expert
@OldTreeCreeper Thanks. I'm at 264 kills for the season, and 1,951 with my fave murder bot overall.

I think after my first week of Apex (Season 4) I had 10 kills total, mainly with Gibraltar :D
Message 44 of 52 (452 Views)

@EdwardDLuffy that's getting to be a serious total kills and a serious improvement. Have you played any ranked yet this season, cause it sounds like you should be making inroads there, with a season (or 2) goal of platinum, if not higher. 

Please note:
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 45 of 52 (447 Views)

Champion

I am at level 10. 

Yeah, the difficulty was surely reduced.

I hope more though.

Message 46 of 52 (457 Views)

★ Expert
@OldTreeCreeper I have been playing a bit of ranked. My session usually goes: Get BP stars that I need to use other legends for > Ranked until promotion (or I get fed up) > Pubs.
Message 47 of 52 (444 Views)

Champion

I'm at lvl 27 with 6 stars so I'm getting there. I want that Octane skin!

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 48 of 52 (424 Views)

[ Edited ]

@EdwardDLuffy Large smile my sessions go wraith pubs till I can't anymore Party hat

Please note:
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 49 of 52 (411 Views)

[ Edited ]

@asukojo

I believe I'm 12.

Why? A few reasons.

1) Lost a level due to the Stars resetting (Thanks, Respawn)
2) Challenges were grindy until recently
3) When you finish challenges, you're stuck with a 50K per BP system which is super grindy. Yay...
4) Tired of playing only one map (not that I really like WE, but it beats 1 map, 24/7)

4.5) No KC to play on
5) I didnt play the last 2 days for reasons above.

5.5) I haven't completed Week 2 Challenges yet for reasons above.

All in all, this season has just been one giant "thud" for me. Yeah, the new Legend is cool and the new map looks nice. But, the new map has a lot of issues in my opinion (and I'm just bored playing that and only that). Not to mention how horrendous the BP has been and even with improvements still feels bad (namely, the regular XP grind).

I don't know, man. I was just really hopeful and excited when S7 was announced. And now, I just don't care. For me, a lot of the damage was already done. Yes, they improved some things, but by then I was (and am) just sick of the season. It was tainted from the get go for me. And that's not something easy to come back from.

I will say I'm going to *try* and play more today. And I'm going to try and complete the BP and Quest before the season ends, especially with the double XP and the free levels coming, but I still don't know if I will complete it. Thankfully, I still haven't bought the BP yet, and probably won't until I know I can finish it.

All in all, im just not "feeling it" this season, for the reasons I (and others) have said on this forum, multiple times, since S7 started.

Message 50 of 52 (391 Views)