1Kill, No Dmg?

by AraliaFaerydae

Original Post

1Kill, No Dmg?

★ Novice

I have seen a lot of issues with not getting kills added to kill count, even though the enemies were taken down completely to death chest. And the latest was that I got a kill, but no damage. I shot up 2 people until they were dead and then was shooting another guy when I went down. I should have had like 250+ damage.

Message 1 of 5 (294 Views)

Re: 1Kill, No Dmg?

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to post @AraliaFaerydae.

When you check your overall statistics in relation to kills do you see the kill being counted there?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (281 Views)

★ Novice

I didn't see a change in my dmg. And my kills only reflects the one from the no dmg game, but not the other.

Message 3 of 5 (259 Views)

★★★ Guide
That's odd, I never experienced it myself.
I wonder what might be the cause of it.
Message 4 of 5 (252 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@AraliaFaerydae wrote:

I have seen a lot of issues with not getting kills added to kill count, even though the enemies were taken down completely to death chest. And the latest was that I got a kill, but no damage. I shot up 2 people until they were dead and then was shooting another guy when I went down. I should have had like 250+ damage.

Do you remember anything about the situation? What Legends were the 2 guys playing as? What section of the map? What armor did they have? What gun were you using? Were they in the middle of any other actions like using medkits or shields or using anything else with an animation? Things like that could be helpful for a bug report. My first guess it's just something to do with lag. I've seen in other games where stats weren't showing up on my side until much later. I once went an entire session in Planetside 2 where nothing was being shown in my stats and then it showed up hours later after I had logged off for the night, it just added 70+ kills to my stats all at once.

Message 5 of 5 (228 Views)