Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

159 luck

by Azarul1234

Original Post

Re: 159 luck

★ Guide

Luck explained by BW devs:

Base luck:  100  (naked / no luck inscriptions)

Maximum Luck:  190  ( base + 90% from inscriptions)

Tier based system

100-109 tier 1

110-119 tier 2

180-189 tier 9

190+ tier 10

That being said, Legendary drops are meant to be slow.  Unfortunately due to the inscription system, getting good Legendarys is ridiculously rare

GM3 FP drops MWs at a very good rate, but so what, they're just embers by then.  Legendarys are still very rare.  This week so far, 50 MWs, 1 Legend, all...embers now. (Approximately 4 hours FP)

Still stuck at 760, with almost all junk Legends

GM1 HoR drops at an okay rate, but as there is no reasonable alternative to compete with Legends / hour of gameplay...it's a broken system  ( I haven't done a lot of this as it's boring, but seems consistant at approximately 3 / 10 runs)...(for me...at +86% luck)

Progression based on doing lower level activities is a problem.

Message 11 of 17 (257 Views)

★ Guide

I just realized from what i just posted, how little I'm playing Anthem now...  

Makes me sad for the state of the game at this time.  So much fun, so much unrealized potential.

No direction...

Message 12 of 17 (255 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

After two days of playing ,GM1, GM2 and GM3 = 0 ledgy

im done with this game for now.

Message 13 of 17 (225 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I gave up on the luck thing and went back to running the gear I like best as I wasn’t noticing any real improvement in drops running a variety of high luck gear. It’s only got 30 luck and I’ve been getting a more reliable stream of legendarys since for some ridiculous reason. I got 4 in 2 hours the other day. The whole luck thing is just not worth worrying about.

Message 14 of 17 (217 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I got 4 in the past 3 hours. Only using 100 luck.

Message 15 of 17 (204 Views)

★ Guide

Just ran 3 HoR...shamefully at GM1...I'm a pragmatist.

Got a Legendary on every run...will 4th be a charm As well?

86 luck.

Did get a Legend Universal Component "Bloodlust". Adds 30% melee, decent inscriptions too.  +25% suit damage, +30% R1 damage

Feels goid to actually find a "keeper"

Message 16 of 17 (190 Views)

★★ Apprentice

ive not had one in 10 hours i'd guess. always gm3 with some gm2 strongholds. bored now of playing the same things over and over. i must have close to that in luck and nothing. 

Message 17 of 17 (188 Views)
Twitter Stream