Re: 140 game losing streak

by MugBeerTheMan

Original Post

Champion

Meh....do we need strict sbmm in pubs if we have ranked though?

I wouldn't say remove it completely for obvious reasons, but it certainly needs relaxing a little.

There really should be a clear difference in difficulty between pubs and ranked.

Take LTM's for example...the skill range in these lobbies generally seems much wider than other modes.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 11 of 14 (270 Views)

★★ Guide
@rockyboy1998 I'm down if I can join y'all. Yes, I play on Ps4.
Message 12 of 14 (255 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Axs5626Sxa5001Ummm if your losing games its not the games fault but the users fault. You dont have to be a god to win. In fact about 10-15 of my wins was by the ring only...... I didnt touch a soul the ring did and boom a win.

There really is no excuse that can be used of why you have lost 140 matches in a row. That is skill level not game error. You are not at the skill to win apparently or you would have wins and not 140 games of no wins.

Even playing the circle in pubs can get wins. So the excuses you give are not logical nor fact. Ive seen even brand new players win a pred lobby and you can tell they was new because of how they moved and reacted. I spectate i like to watch. If these new players being in my lobby of series 3 pred and level 500 and win a game. You should have zero excuses.

Also im not remotely sure how you can even have 70% of your lobby master or what not. I play up to 15 hours a day i watch trails. I see maybe 6-10 notable trails in each game. I have never once seen 70% of my lobby have a ranked trail. Would be fun but never seen it myself in over 12k games played. Even in high rank matches you dont even see these many master or pred trails. So i think you over stepped your meaning on the % of trails you see personally. 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 13 of 14 (252 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the sbmm is actually built for you to lose, to increase play time. It gives you worse teammates and better enemies.

Message 14 of 14 (170 Views)