128-player 'massive maps'? 🙄

by ItsTheBritishGuy

Original Post

Re: 128-player 'massive maps'? 🙄

★★ Novice

Personally the issue with the 128 player maps (especially when compared to the 64 that we have been able to play this week) is that the distance between the points it too great. The number of times i have sat at the spawn screen with my buddy and we are both just looking at where we can spawn and then how long we will be running before we get to anywhere exciting.

For me, the maps need more points to capture. There are great points to fight over in 64 which are just 'dead space' on 128. The two that come to mind at the hydroponics buildings on Renewal C & D I believe which are great but completely useless on 128.

Message 11 of 12 (75 Views)

Re: 128-player 'massive maps'? 🙄

★★★★★ Guide

This game is proof that bigger isn’t always better. DICE just bloated the map size and made lifeless, empty wastelands you have to run across without any cover just to get sniped or killed by a vehicle. So much of your time is spent bored as infantry because the maps are so open and lack any cover, destruction, and detail. They all need a major overhaul

Message 12 of 12 (67 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help