Re: 110 MVP Flashback Master select

by divit2019

Original Post

110 MVP Flashback Master select

★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry 

Bro the thing is I got the last event completed in the NBA MVP Flashback promo. After completion I got the select pack but I got robbed of 50k trophy points. I mean if it's about 1 or 2k fine but that's just too many points to give away like that. What should I do now? Will Appreciate the response on this. Thanks

Message 1 of 3 (490 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Was the proper reward added to your account? It has been fixed since first reported, and i'm sorry for no replies to your query till now.

Message 2 of 3 (430 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@TheScholarAM Thanks for the reply bro. And no I did got robbed of 50k trophy points. I reported the same to EA regarding this but it's just so useless and irritating. Feel like I'm talking to bots completely utter waste. This game is [Removed - CM] up on so many levels I can't even begin right now on that. It's just shrinking day by day. I mean EA using all it's resources to get us new promos events but no effort on improving towards the gameplay none at all. SH line up switching issue is still there even Street line up just like that. We all have been waiting for that finals MVP to be like a buzzer beater clutch or might be in the paint ability. What we get +4 mid range to team. Really??? I mean that's the best you have to offer and let me tell you even the stats are not that great. And now we all wait for season 5 and hope to be different. Let's see what happens.

Message 3 of 3 (427 Views)