10k+ points per token is too much

by LlamaWithKatana

Original Post

10k+ points per token is too much

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

This is where diminishing returns hits hard. Requirement should cap and not increase. 10k is only half way through battlepass (around lvl 50) and keep groing. I'm afraid to imagine how much it will be needed at lvl 90+ where even a single match won't give you a token. I don't belive dice is going to change it now but as a feedback to the future - cap it or even better keep it straight. Just a fixed number.

We started 10k for a full level to 10k not enough for a single token. 

Message 1 of 57 (899 Views)

Re: 10k+ points per token is too much

★★★★★ Expert
@LlamaWithKatana I am at Level 69 (Yeah Baby!) and it is now 18,500 per BP point.

They don't have the tech to change the BP points. It is a grind.
Message 2 of 57 (891 Views)

★★★ Pro

NOICE - Imgflip

though it is TOO much. So 30+ at lvl90 then? 

Message 3 of 57 (876 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

are you not doing the weekly missions?  i'm over 50 (52 i think) and i only need like 7500 per point.  why are you so worried about grinding the battle pass without doing missions?  are you going full veruca salt "i want it NOW"?

Message 4 of 57 (808 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Adamonic...They do have the ability to change to BP points progression very quickly IF they want.
There was a bug awarding excess BP points at the start of this week and it got resolved in less than an hour.

@LlamaWithKatana...you must have been grinding XP pretty hard to be at that level of requirement per Battlepoint. I'm at level 48 and only need 6500 XP per point. We're only in week 3 of 12. Take a breath. There's no rush as it's unlikely you'll get anything at all from the Battlepass once you hit level 100 (except maybe for the T1 badge).

Kap.

Message 5 of 57 (800 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Psubond I am going to be out of the net for 4 weeks during S1, so I wanted to get as far as I could before leaving.

The XP Mission requirement starts jumping up 500XP soon and goes up quicker as you go.
Message 6 of 57 (778 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Adamonic wrote:
@PsubondI am going to be out of the net for 4 weeks during S1, so I wanted to get as far as I could before leaving.

The XP Mission requirement starts jumping up 500XP soon and goes up quicker as you go.

makes sense, those 20 levels are going to hurt.  instead of needing 41 you will need 61 from exp

Message 7 of 57 (767 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Psubond I am doing weeklies. ACtually after lvl60 I believe it is the only way to lvl up.
Also weeklies only ain't sufficient enough to finish battlepass. Even with games you play to finish weeklies. Weeklies get you only 58,8 levels and the rest is just playing.
I think I'm 56 or 58 rn (need to check) and requirement grows rather fast.
Message 8 of 57 (753 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@LlamaWithKatana
I’m somewhat between 58-60 in the season pass when I remove the weekly mission level, I have grinded somewhat between 42-43 level in XP and I’m already in for 10,5K XP for each point…

With around 9 weeks left there are around 44 level which may be possible with the weekly missions
If I’m able to do all weekly missions I’m good in time but if not it could get hard….

@Psubond wait for it at, I remember right at this point the increase was already at 500 and if you get around level 55-56 it jumps 1k

@Kaptyn027 interesting is that they never have addressed this issue here in the forum that there was given to much level points with a featured mode, they only deleted the thread

it was a total shame even after a minor fix it seems this mode gives players double points (to what i saw in the screenshot someone posted)

how many players have got an advantage with this glitch\bug?
Have they removed to much rewarded points? (I don’t think so because the stealth removed the thread)

Have players been banned for excessive abuse? ( I don’t think so because then they had to admit that they made BS again)
Message 9 of 57 (751 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Kaptyn027 just a free day during weekend.
Message 10 of 57 (734 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help