1000 apex coins randomly awarded?

by MandatoryIDtag

Original Post

1000 apex coins randomly awarded?

Champion

So my buddy who hasn't logged into apex in months has just logged onto the game and claims he's randomly been awarded 1000 apex coins, and he isn't the sort to make up random lies.

Anybody else heard of this? Have I missed a random promo or something? O.o (which I highly doubt...seems like hell would freeze over before we got free coins lol.)

Weird stuff.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 1 of 16 (744 Views)

Re: 1000 apex coins randomly awarded?

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag I think they gave out ACs to those accounts who can’t access login for months and missed the Anniversary event last February. Is he one of those?
Message 2 of 16 (722 Views)

Champion

He wouldn't have noticed if he was lol, he hasn't played since like s4?

That could be the solution though. *shrugs*

Message 3 of 16 (714 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag A buddy of mine had same thing with Rocket League yesterday all of a sudden and asked if we also gotten it since we usually play it together and not even much...
Message 4 of 16 (711 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Koochi-Q  weird lol, also didn't know you played rocket league. :o

Message 5 of 16 (698 Views)

Champion
@MandatoryIDtag Is he PS. Sometimes PSN gives out stuff to games you play. I've seen people get other stuff. Fifa friends of mine have gotten coins from PSN before.
Message 6 of 16 (680 Views)

Champion

@hayhor  ayeee 

Message 7 of 16 (666 Views)

[ Edited ]

I can hear from my house the deafening roar of beeps as an entire army boots up their consoles to see if they, too, have a mystery 1000 AC waiting for them! 

Cheeseman is on the right track I'm pretty sure, there was a week when a large number of players seemingly has their accounts totally reset for a couple of days and I remember mention of compensation.

Message 8 of 16 (645 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag We really don’t nowadays. It’s more of a ‘let’s have a game night... which game should we start with’ game.
Message 9 of 16 (618 Views)

Champion

@Koochi-Q  ahhh I'm the same, I jump on here and there when we can't be bothered playing shooters lol.

It's fun but me and clutch are shocking st it. XD

Message 10 of 16 (600 Views)