Re: 100% of PSN Trophies!

by FootSoldier9908

Original Post

100% of PSN Trophies!

Champion (Retired)

I don't know the likelihood of me being first but we watched the percentage change from 0.0% to 0.1% as the statistics sync'd with my PS4.

PSN 100.jpg

Cool either way as I know I'm one of the first.  I've never been a trophy hunter but like completing 100% of PvZ games.

Now, I'll sit back and take my time enjoying the rest of Mount Steep.  Looks to be a FUN world.  I'm scare many people will think the AI is too strong but I'm enjoying it immensely already.

Think I'll try some of the Battle Chests now.

=]

Good times!  Good luck to everyone and hope you guys enjoy it as much as I am!

Message 1 of 4 (349 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I don't think a lot of people will think the AI is too strong but more so the AI companions are too weak. It is almost like the devs want us to call on friends to assist with the final two battle chest. It is something I don't mind doing but was hoping to 100% solo. 🌝

Great job on being first! Remember, if you ain't first you're last!

Message 2 of 4 (333 Views)

Champion (Retired)

LoL!

I mean the enemy AI are too strong, not AI teammates.  They’re too weak, for certain.

I will try Battle Chests later this evening.  

Message 3 of 4 (314 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@spIash_damage The brown coats and weeds are definitely annoying when treasure hunting though. It seems like I either have to sprint/jump past them or stop and battle everyone. A good thing and a bad thing I suppose. The PvE in this game is great for sure.
Message 4 of 4 (300 Views)