Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

100 hour pass with 1 legendary :c

by PinkieNymph

Original Post

100 hour pass with 1 legendary :c

★★★★ Guide

this is my 100th hour . I notice on my origin . and all I got is 1 legendary thing drop and its drop around my 85 hour or 3 day ago . Now day I forget what is that color drop look like,

this is bad :c

I really delete 2 legendary thing is come with primce access with rage. Well even I am prime acees and early access I Just paid 70$ again for buy game again but its not give me a legenadry thing LvL 47 for real use

but well its np =|

I happy in this game still ./// except at this time. I cant login it show error retrive live data. how long does it take for fix it I wonder = ^ =..

I craft and spend 125 master ember last time. and all I got is junk gun . and each gun can recycle to only 1 master ember each .. this is bad economic ever. 

this is bad, nerf drop rate is kill this game. I belive that j-e-r-k is made a post " Drop rate is kill this game . please nerf it " is came from other game company . for sabotage this game , and he success. . I feel like play for nothing. at this time. even how beauty it is.  its like no reward after end of mission even its gurantee now 1 MW skill per GM1 . but how about weapon or leggy thing ?

Its not have a purpose to play except fun. but  at this time. game is Disable SLI by it self. graphic lag is out there abit :c   and even I am 488 . I not feel I am become powerpuff on GM1 stage. 

no idea . I just abit complain -_-.. during I waiting login server is up . 

cheer freelancer 

Message 1 of 13 (390 Views)

Re: 100 hour pass with 1 legendary :c

★★★★ Guide

this is bad. 15 min pass... now a server before login server is down . - ^ - ..

Message 2 of 13 (379 Views)

★ Guide
i actually enjoyed reading the way u typed it lol, it was like japanese dubbed into english lol

but i am in the exact same boat. i broke down both my origin legendaries, only got 1 real legendary after 100 hours origin time logged, and i broke it down too because of it being a horribad item. i see zero reason to run anything above gm1 difficulty anymore because the loot % chance increase is an illusion, because from personal experience i get more loot, and faster, in gm1. i have no actual reason to play beyond beating these insanely grindy challenges to get 5 more minutes of the story and lore. i crafted like 8 MW devastators now since i unlocked it and none of them have a damage stat on them lol. the game has potential but i feel like they stripped it of everything good to add in months worth of updates in the future to keep people around.
Message 3 of 13 (369 Views)

★★★★ Guide

server is up now after I wait here 45 min and done watch discovery channel - o -

hulae huale \ - o - /

its up now 

Message 4 of 13 (361 Views)

★ Guide

i have gotten 4 legendries so far and 2 of those were the same item as for the other 2 i got lucky i think and they were worth using rather then being like the master works oh yes i just got the 15th shot gun or sniper rifle

Message 5 of 13 (340 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Personally I have 85 hours recorded and have 4 legendary drops.  1 of them is an absolute killer, 225% physical 100% weapon damage soothing touch.  Would of loved the inscriptions on a different guns but it still hits like a truck!  

With that said, the drop rate is fine.  What isn't fine is that I usually have to go through 50 MW items to find one that is useful.  I'm not too picky, but a component has to have something that increases damage or survivability.  A weapon has to have a decent increase to damage, same with gear.  There's no way a legendary without any damage increase can compare to a legendary with 225% physical 100% weapon damage.  Which makes most new weapons worthless.  My other weapon is a 100% shield max increase, I don't even use it in combat just for the bonuses.

Message 6 of 13 (315 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

2 legendaries only while hitting 100 hrs mark. The last one I saw was like 5 days ago.

To some people legendary is like a daily drop but for me is weekly. ****

I have never tasted the feeling of "lucky" in my life.

Message 7 of 13 (295 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I am poorly freelancer ever QQ .

so cruel . 

I just try to farm MW ember. I enter GM3 all node is down ! and rubber band 

so bad … anthem so cruel to me :,C

nuuu

Message 8 of 13 (287 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Have you ever played The Division, 50 hours in and you get nothing better.

Not because you already topped the gears, but the RNG is so poorly written just like Anthem.

Message 9 of 13 (242 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

5 legendaries after 40hrs .

150%+ Luck helped alot I think.

Some say you shouldn't go over 100% or it's cap is at 190%. Idk if thats right but I am doing well with around 150% luck since day1.

But atm I get no MW drops somehow :/ maybe bad luck.

Message 10 of 13 (232 Views)
Twitter Stream