Re: 10 seasons!

by DK9027

Original Post

10 seasons!

★★★ Pro

I've finally done it! I've made ten season concepts over on the creators corner. 

Ten seasons

Twelve legends 

Ten quests

Nine LTM

Two maps 

One hop up

Lots of features 

Which legend suits you? Dragon Knight whose mastery of animals gives him the edge in the wild. Maybe juggernaut whose war machines have given him the nickname god of war. Or perhaps chronos, a time manipulator whose seeking to clear his name.

Come see the lush beautiful and dangerous map of Arcadia, or the newly stabilized shard of Typhon.

And take a look at the Dragons breath hop up.

Each season is connected to each other in a great big story. In order:

Apex evolution (final draft), apex: myths and legends, apex: memories, apex: old wounds, apex: cretaceous combat, apex: Phoenix rising, apex: ancient echoes, apex: out of time, apex: redemption, and apex: outlands war.

Are they the best? Probably not, but still it's something I've made and am incredibly proud of. So if your curious go ahead and check em out.

Also tempora_draconis made five videos on two of these ideas on his channel of the same name, and he made some good suggestions and coined some awesome names. He also had a hand in helping make the Arcadia map, so maybe check him out too.

Message 1 of 8 (321 Views)

★ Guide

Where dude, link us?

Message 2 of 8 (298 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@wongcungJust head over to the creators corner section of the forum. But here's a link to the first one which is the most fleshed out: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Creators-Corner/Apex-evolution-final-draft/m-p/9438223#M5115

Message 3 of 8 (292 Views)

★ Pro
@DK9027 u miss most important thing!
SkInS
Message 4 of 8 (290 Views)

★★★ Pro
@xMaxrayx I've added a fair amount of skins in a few seasons
Message 5 of 8 (286 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@DK9027Dragon Knight seems like a Fortnite  name 

anyway good job for the hard work, I don't mean to discourage you but Respawn have ready plans for the game for the next few years in front with all animations, codes ( or whatever its called), skins designs, LTMs, voice lines, next legend choice, map changes ...etc etc 

of course, they will do some tweaks and changes along the way but in general, it's all ready to be dropped whenever they want 

Message 6 of 8 (238 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@maximas1986  A lot of the suggestions or at least core elements of them in creators corner have actually popped up throughout the past apex seasons.

Whether its just a coincidence or not I don't know, I'd like to think its not. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 8 (211 Views)

★★★ Pro
@MandatoryIDtag I had noticed that the timer in the the flash point LTM was a bit similar to the passive I put in. And of course prowler pets being the tactical. But still seeing it work out made me more hopeful that an idea like mine could actually work and lead me to go ahead with the other nine seasons.
Message 8 of 8 (198 Views)