Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

10 hours???????

by chifen81

Original Post

Highlighted

10 hours???????

★★ Newbie

Why does xbox any PlayStation players limited to 10 hours off gameplay when pre orded and not The pc players seem litte odd

Message 1 of 7 (395 Views)
Highlighted

Re: 10 hours???????

★★★★ Guide

I'm not disagreeing with you on the oddities of this release. However, it's only some PC players. Only those with premier subscription. So, not all PC players. 

Message 2 of 7 (391 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide
because for SOME ODD REASON xb players only have a EA basic. PS players don't even get EA access from what I am hearing.
Message 3 of 7 (386 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Wow ....thats wayyyyy strange. Hope you get an answer to this.

Message 4 of 7 (375 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

EA Access / Origin Access is a kind of loyalty subscription that allows subscribers to play older EA games (usually after about 10 months old) in a 'vault for a modest price.

It comes with 10 hours early access (used to be 6) and applies to all EA launch titles.

EA wanted to have it on PlayStation, but Sony said no.

Origin Premier is a new service like Netflix that means you have an ongoing rental subscription It offers full access to early access as a shiny benefit. But you don't own the games.

That's it, that's why.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 5 of 7 (337 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
Ok but do they plan on bringing it to Xbox? I'd gladly pay the extra cost per month to full access rather than spend 6 bucks a month for a crappy 10 hour trial. Why have two different services?
Message 6 of 7 (301 Views)
Highlighted

@Ninox7954 wrote:
Ok but do they plan on bringing it to Xbox? I'd gladly pay the extra cost per month to full access rather than spend 6 bucks a month for a crappy 10 hour trial. Why have two different services?

Depends, I guess. If Premier is successful on PC, maybe?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 7 of 7 (201 Views)
Twitter Stream