Re: 1 player in queue issue! Need help.

by RockScorpion384

Original Post

1 player in queue issue! Need help.

★★ Novice

I can't play the game, when I click to start up a match it just sits there and says 1 player in queue. I can play in someone sends me an invite but that's it. Does anyone know a solution or why this is happening? 

Message 1 of 5 (466 Views)

★★ Pro
@jokersoblivion the other 59 watching streamers play valorant. *
Message 2 of 5 (435 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@jokersoblivion

It's a bug. I have it too and havent been able to get into a game the past 2 weeks. Am unlikely going to be able to finish the battle pass because of all the time I've lost, its honestly a *-take. I had this bug for the first 3 weeks of the games launch as well until it was apparently fixed, luckily back then I just played on another account and it wasn't hard when the issue was fixed to play catch-up on my main. But now its been over a year of me playing on my main account and my alt account is way too behind for me to be motivated to play on it.

You wouldnt think this game was developed by AAA devs with the amount of game breaking bugs and issues there are. This is near enough the same scenario I was in during the end of last season. Last season, the weekly challenges bugged out and stopped updating each week so I was stuck the last month of Season 3 with no battle pass challenges to progress my battlepass. Prevented me from being able to get to the end when I should have been able to but because of the bug couldnt. What did the devs do? Nothing. Not even any compensation of battle pass XP or levels to make up for the time lost.

Honestly think this may be a scum-bag way of the devs trying to make people spend more money. Stop them from playing the game so they feel forced to spend money to complete the battle passes. DISGUSTING
Message 3 of 5 (385 Views)

Champion

I'd uninstall and reinstall to see if it isnt account related.

Message 4 of 5 (311 Views)

@jokersoblivion Restart the game. If that does not work, join a different server.

If you’re trying to play ranked, most players have secured their rank and won’t start playing again until the new season drops.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 5 (280 Views)