1 magazine for 1 enemy in Battlefield V

by joker86666

Original Post

1 magazine for 1 enemy in Battlefield V

★★★ Novice

As the title suggests... Dear developers what is this?????

The game would actually be great but that you have to shoot almost a whole magazine at enemies until they fall down is ridiculous! This circumstance destroys the whole game. Is it really so difficult to introduce a HARDCORE MODE????? Or simply a mode where the enemy falls down after 2-3 shots would be enough. This game would be better for many players. And those who want to play this current kids' stuff should be able to do so as well.

Also a few 32 player servers would be a good thing, on the 64 servers there is sometimes unrealistically too much going on. You get shot at from all sides. What's the reason for that??????? There is no one 32 player server to be found... And the frontline mode that was once so good, there is no longer to play, just this breakthrough and conquest *.

Just sad this game. That's all I can say.

Message 1 of 7 (547 Views)

Re: 1 magazine for 1 enemy in Battlefield V

They had to revert the TTK changes back a bit because everyone complained they were dying too fast - now we're in a strange limbo of both bad TTK and TTD.

I hope they can add some features to Community Games after this Corona thing goes away so we can make our own HC lobbies

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 7 (537 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes, the majority of people always have something to complain about. The people who complain are the only ones who have something to complain about. And the people who are satisfied keep quiet.

And the developers put it that way just because some fools asked for it. They meant well with the community but now there are no more players on the servers.

Message 3 of 7 (526 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@joker86666 I'm sorry but I'd have to respectfully disagree with you there, I've actually seen more people come back to the servers in recent weeks as many of the hardcore players have gone over to WarZone, it's allowed the game to grow in a more casual friendly way, especially during this global pandemic. We still have 18months before the next BF title, so kick back, relax and enjoy the ride as we have many many more months and goodies left to unfold Standard smile
Message 4 of 7 (499 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

They told me the BAR only need 4-6 rounds to kill one , but I found me always shoot out one magazine to kill one . The latency did a great job I guess , it is not a big problem .

Message 5 of 7 (478 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Real_Noobalishus You talk about your personal perception regarding the number of players. Do you think that your perception is the real reality?
Message 6 of 7 (453 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@joker86666 absolutely, this may not be the case for other regions but for the Oceania region the number of players have climbed in recent weeks and there are always plenty of full servers within the NA region when I join
Message 7 of 7 (396 Views)