Re: 1 Kill. 0 Damage.

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

1 Kill. 0 Damage.

★★ Novice

Screenshot (15)_LI.jpg    I was wondering if someone could explain this to me or if I have to post this in "Bug Reports."

Message 1 of 8 (898 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Mad skillz... XD maybe he that person performed a finisher and the guy who downed him left before the finisher was complete? Wild guess

Message 2 of 8 (883 Views)

★★ Novice

That would make complete sense. Thank you. I have also noticed that if you kill a downed player who was downed by another team you get the "elimination" which I'm not sure if that would give you the "kill" necessarily. 

Message 3 of 8 (847 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
This is also the case when your teammate does it. You see your name in the killfeed but you don't get the kill (till this part I know for sure, next part not so much... continuing :P) unless your teammate is dead by the time you finish his downed person.
Message 4 of 8 (838 Views)

★★ Guide

She killed someone by dropping a supply crate on them, technically she did no damage but she got the kill.

Message 5 of 8 (833 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@prankstar2 wrote:

She killed someone by dropping a supply crate on them, technically she did no damage but she got the kill.

This can also be the case yes. But seriously, how weird/greedy do you have to be to get killed by a carepackage in this game XD and to get a carepackage in one minute she had have to use like 2/3 ultimate accelerates, so less likely, but who knows

Message 6 of 8 (831 Views)

★★ Guide

@Koochi-Q wrote:

@prankstar2 wrote:

This can also be the case yes. But seriously, how weird/greedy do you have to be to get killed by a carepackage in this game XD and to get a carepackage in one minute she had have to use like 2/3 ultimate accelerates, so less likely, but who knows

I just saw a video where someone was downed and the person doing the finisher was in the supply crate's circle, it killed the person doing the finisher and saved the person who was downed.

Message 7 of 8 (824 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
That's some good Gods favor Bloodhound fortune right there XD @prankstar2
Message 8 of 8 (796 Views)