★ Apprentice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 2080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32 GB
Please select your region North America
Play Hours: 300+

1.  First off who ever was involved in the design of the sunken it is beautiful.  They deserve my compliments.

2.  The Anthem bug reporter continues to not function consistently.  I tried to post three different bugs in the last 3 days.  It is not worth my time to continue to utilize the bug reporter.

3.  I think the new components don't add the flexibility or fun that the previous ones did, like Acid Slugs or Focused Freeze.

4.  How slowly things salvage in the expedition complete screen is terrible.

5.  I still don't have half of my blue consumable sigils, this has been a bug since early launch.

6.  Vault Space being at 250 continues to be an issue.  Especially if you play all four Javelins.  This is compounded by the fact when you salvage a legendary item you get 1 masterwork ember.  This is not a fair trade in value for effort to get.  Could we at least get Legendary Embers?  Even if today you had no plans to be able to craft legendary items, at least the legendary embers could be used at a later date for something.... I currently have 4557 Masterwork Embers

7.  I really enjoyed playing around with gear speed on some of my builds so abilities would never been on cool down.  Since the 1.1 patch it appears some of my items can no longer reach this infinite status.  I've tested Vassa's Arc and Embers Lance.  This is extremely disappointing as these were builds I really enjoyed.  Overall it seems like gear speed is not working as it was prior to the patch.  Hopefully this is just related to the name change from Gear Speed to Gear Recharge.  

8.  My Javelin Epic, Rare, Masterwork achievements still do not register under the Legendary Freelancer achievement.

Overall I still think the combat is great.  However this new wave of bugs is disappointing.  As a theory crafter I do enjoy being able to bypass fort Tarsis and change builds in the field.  I go into the field with a lot of builds I hope will work but just don't pan out.  I also think Ben's statement about Radio Silence would be terrible for the game.  Okay, maybe don't over share the road map but please let us know what bugs you are working on.  The EA forums are hard enough to post bugs in consistently. 

Message 1 of 6 (279 Views)
Highlighted

Re: 1.1 Patch Comments from gameplay today 4/24/2019

★★★ Guide

only replying to #1

Yepp very good looking stronghold, i did one today on Gm1, just to see how fast it was, after that i did 2 HoR on gm1 both in less time.

Conclusion? 

Very nice design, however if someone offered me a cookie as a reward for a choice between sitting in a very good looking but uncomfortable designer chair for 30 minutes or an old ugly lazy boy for 15, the choice is pretty easy. I still get my cookie for less time spent sitting a whole lot better even if its ugly.

Message 2 of 6 (199 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Oh I totally agree.  Sunken is way to long of a stronghold for any of the players that have been playing since launch.  If there was more to chase than just RNG, I feel like the stronghold would have a higher replay value.

Freeplay & HOR are still where it is at for loot drops.

Message 3 of 6 (164 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

" As a theory crafter I do enjoy being able to bypass fort Tarsis and change builds in the field. I go into the field with a lot of builds I hope will work but just don't pan out. "

I built several builds in town, and saved them under the build list for the javelin. How do you use those out of town? I can get to the Forge (map or ESC and it is in the header menu) in the field after the patch. I could change equipment piece by piece. But I can't see the list of preset builds I just worked on in the field.

Where are they?

Message 4 of 6 (131 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice
Oh for full on switching javelins you have to return to Fort Tarsis. I meant for swapping out specific pieces of gear to try and make a build work. For example I have a 200% dmg ability equipped, it may not be benefiting the build how I thought so I switch to one with extra charges.
Message 5 of 6 (106 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

For swapping the javelin model, I expected that. But in the forge in town you can save and label gear sets within each suit. It is under the swap menu:

That was what I was so hoping you could swap using.

Message 6 of 6 (88 Views)
Twitter Stream