1.07 PATCH | When?

by PandaTar

Original Post

1.07 PATCH | When?

★★★★ Pro

Yeah, because some of us are still waiting for other things to show up. :eahigh_file:

Message 1 of 46 (1,482 Views)

Re: 1.07 PATCH | When?

★★★★ Guide

Anyway, I'm playing Prey currently and have some other games in the queue so... I'll wait.

Message 2 of 46 (1,460 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I expect it no later than judgement day. 

Related image

Message 3 of 46 (1,458 Views)

★★★ Guide

At this rate, mid june. We can look forward to another month of radio silence. 

Message 4 of 46 (1,442 Views)

★★ Guide

Actually, I'll play devil's advocate the other way this time (if that's even a thing).  This last patch took care of most of my concerns (as I've mentioned before, many of the bugs don't bother me as much, so this patch helped me get past the most important items I cared about).  I'm just glad I can at least try an NG+ run now.  We'll see how it goes.

Nice Judgment Day response - cracked me up quite a bit  Standard smile

Message 5 of 46 (1,430 Views)

★★★★ Pro

But ... but ... Liam is still in the game!

Now, seriously. The patch covered some things that I had, not that most of them really bothered me, aside a handful that made have to replay some hours. However, I'm waiting for more ... robust patching in a different way. I won't update my game now, really will not play until next patch anyway, if something interesting is announced.

Now, back to my mad-libs.

Message 6 of 46 (1,418 Views)

★★ Guide

@PandaTar wrote:

Now, seriously. The patch covered some things that I had, not that most of them really bothered me, aside a handful that made have to replay some hours. However, I'm waiting for more ... robust patching in a different way. I won't update my game now, really will not play until next patch anyway, if something interesting is announced.

Okay, I completely reverse my original post.  You are totally correct.  Liam IS still in the game and I STILL can't throw him out of the airlock.  Dang it!

Message 7 of 46 (1,407 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@PandaTar wrote:

I'm going to wait a bit as well. I want there to be a lot more new content added before I hop back in. One character and those amps are pretty cool, but I need a bit more.

Message 8 of 46 (1,403 Views)

★★ Guide

Maybe 1.07 might actually fix my issue

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Cannot-Progress-Infinite-Loading-Bug-Megathread/td-p/59392...

Cause I still can't get off the Nexus and back to Eos

Fullscreen capture 2017-05-10 111728 AM.bmp.jpg

Message 9 of 46 (1,362 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Hope so. Are there many others with the same issue you have?

Message 10 of 46 (1,348 Views)