Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

oh i see.

Message 1 of 14 (457 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: left racist teammate and was punished for it in ranked

★★★ Pro
@brcrw Are you kidding me? I think you should be punished even more for leaving your teammates for this stupid reason.

View in thread

Message 10 of 14 (357 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@brcrw how is that racist?

If it said not an asian, white person, black person... would it be racist? If it was not a banana, apple, table... how bout then?

If it was not a (racist slurs for all above continental groups which I will not state but only the first letter in respective chronology as listed above): Y, C, N or for jewish person; S, then I wouldn’t say it was racist but an statement, albeit a weird one

Message 2 of 14 (450 Views)

@brcrw The game doesn't know your teammate has an inappropriate gamer tag. You should just report the gamer tag and move on. When it's ranked and I get teammates like that, I just mute them and I won't pick them up or their banner.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 14 (448 Views)

★★ Pro
@brcrw Jesus f. Christ...you got punished for leaving the game for no legit reason

You people are legit digging for racism everywhere

Message 4 of 14 (414 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q oh, now I know there is a classification letter respective for each and I now know that the S is for a Jewish person, so I need to know the rest and also which is for the Arab person ....is it an F or A??? :P
Message 5 of 14 (407 Views)

★ Expert
@brcrw because it's an automated system that doesn't really care why you left the game. If someone is harassing you mute them,report them and then continue playing the game.
Message 6 of 14 (397 Views)

@brcrw seen an awful lot of imo inappropriate name tags done in a way that obviously cannot be picked up unless read by a human, mixtures of letters numbers and symbols. But as I do not know the reason for the tag I do not report them. It's a catch 22 situation, more damned if you do and damned if you don't. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 7 of 14 (396 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@brcrw

Well depends if he/she was also verbally/message chat racist too.

Even better if they do as nice excuse to troll your team mate and bait them to their death to enemy. If you suicide off map thereafter the whole squad is out and no penalty wait.

If they quit before you die then they get penalty. So maybe go for a walk, enjoy the view, listen to some music on youtube and talk about the weather with them.

I consider that a whole side game experience.
Message 8 of 14 (379 Views)

Hero

The world has went soft. All there is to it. 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 9 of 14 (374 Views)

★★★ Pro
@brcrw Are you kidding me? I think you should be punished even more for leaving your teammates for this stupid reason.
Message 10 of 14 (358 Views)