why is my sim acting like a bird?

by Sarahboo85

Original Post

Accepted Solution

why is my sim acting like a bird?

★★ Novice

Every once in a while my sim flaps her arms and squawks like a bird. Any reason? She lives in Sulani, is a mermaid, just had triplets (the squawking started when she got pregnant)

Message 1 of 3 (5,432 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: why is my sim acting like a bird?

Champion

@Sarahboo85, it might be what @jpkarlsen suggested, but all my merpeople do that -- they squeak like dolphins , which I believe is a characteristic of mermaids.  Mine have done it without ever being pregnant, (female, and of course male! Large smileAngel ).  I think they make those noises and animations when they are really happy! :eahigh_file:

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (5,393 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

The T-pose is an error sign saying there was an error and she was reset.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (5,398 Views)

Champion

@Sarahboo85, it might be what @jpkarlsen suggested, but all my merpeople do that -- they squeak like dolphins , which I believe is a characteristic of mermaids.  Mine have done it without ever being pregnant, (female, and of course male! Large smileAngel ).  I think they make those noises and animations when they are really happy! :eahigh_file:

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 3 (5,394 Views)