Re: what's wrong with this picture?

by ShinyGeodude

Original Post

Champion

@ShinyGeodude, I guess they rounded your Sim's number of followers! Raised eyebrowLarge smile  If you have any more of these , we'd love to see them!  Heart

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 11 of 16 (306 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@ShinyGeodude Is it odd that the first thing I noticed was the wall cutout has no wallpaper?
Message 12 of 16 (278 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Psychotps I'd recently moved that family into that lot. They had a mansion with a ton of stuff in it, so I was gradually placing it all into their new house and gradually adding the wall and floor patterns at the time.

Message 13 of 16 (270 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

legs.png

Go-go gadget legs and arms!

Message 14 of 16 (242 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@ShinyGeodude, looks like she is jealous of her sister and is trying to show off how "tall" she is! Large smile:eahigh_file:

This looks like my half Alien/ half Vampire child in CAS that  I showed y'all in an earlier post.  I've also seen this behavior with some Mods. There  might be more possibilities, but that is what it reminds me of. Thinking

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 15 of 16 (227 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@PugLove888 Heh, indeed. At first I thought she was about to age up, because it kind of looked like the way a kid's body stretches out during the aging-up animation, but nope. She went back to normal after that.

Message 16 of 16 (219 Views)