Re: what pack has...

by Player_qe38v2wp

Original Post

Accepted Solution

what pack has...

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

hello. i want to know what exànsion/stuff pack has in the sims 4 the roof decoration that is a metal bar with spikes, and a rug that is made with glass pieces. any info would be appreciated.
EDIT: leaving shots of both

the roof border that is a metal bar and the spikes on it:
w-600h-450-2933222.jpg

and the glass rug shown in the pic below:
w-600h-450-2927723.jpg

Message 1 of 7 (914 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide

The rug is from City Living. It's called The Chromaticalliphic Mosaic.

I'm not sure about the roof border. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (891 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

The rug is from City Living. It's called The Chromaticalliphic Mosaic.

I'm not sure about the roof border. 

Message 2 of 7 (892 Views)

★★ Apprentice
tyvm. the roof is from get thogheter expansion. the rug will be up to wait for origin to add the expansion as a free basic origin, cause i am not going to buy an expansion i hate (i remember the good old days of S2 apartment living VS citiy living garbage) tyvm for your help.
Message 3 of 7 (882 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Player_qe38v2wp From what I can tell it looks like the metal 'spires' you were asking about may be in the vampires pack... (see the list of what is included at this link) https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/store/mac-pc-download-addon-the-sims-4-vampire...

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 4 of 7 (875 Views)

★★ Apprentice
yes tyvm. the spires are from vampires but the tiny spikes on a metal bar are from get thogheter expansion. just got it on sale yesterday ^_^
Message 5 of 7 (870 Views)

★★★ Guide

City Living does differ from the sims 2, but it isn't crap. The world is nice, the implementation of the festivals are fun. Apt living is expanded on. Yes, you can't create new apartments, but you aren't restricted from modifying exisiting apartments.

I recommend watching some youtube vids of cityliving game play, it would help.

I've played TS2, TS3 and now TS4. I hated TS3 when I started playing because I expected it to be like TS2. but it grew on me an I love it. I waited until Christmas 2018 to get TS4 because I heard all the negative things about what was missing. I'm glad I waited too. I learned that the best way to enjoy the game is to play that game and not compare it to previous games.

When I miss something from a previous game I can go back and play it.

I too vowed not to get city living, and I am glad I got it. It adds some nice nuance to game play.

Message 6 of 7 (788 Views)

Champion

@troshalom, I totally agree with your philosophy on buying new versions of the Sims.  Yes, we will always have our favorites (over all, mine is TS2) , but as a player of all four versions, there are parts that are my favorite from all of them.  The original The Sims had the best music and the Makin' Magic pack was the best.  TS2 had the best gameplay and storylines, TS3 had the CASt color/pattern wheel and controllable pets, TS4 has the best graphics, toddlers, and the ability to multitask.  I could go on about each version!  Like you say, it is always best not to expect one version of the Sims to be just like a previous one.  Even though TS2 made the biggest jump in features and gameplay compared to TS1, there were still things about TS1 that I really missed , but if I had got caught up in that way of thinking, I would have missed out on the joy that TS2 turned out to be! OopsAngel  

@Player_qe38v2wp, don't give up on City Living! Please follow @troshalom 's suggestion to watch YouTube videos on it. :eahigh_file:  I love all the new foods you can learn as well as the different festivals, and especially the different ethnic clothing, hairstyles, and furniture! Party hat  I love all the cultures represented and how each neighborhood in San Mayshuno has a different vibe! Heart  Basketball hoops, bubble blowers, karaoke machines, various completions, new careers that you can work on with your Sim (work tasks are fulfilled by either doing things at home or by going with your Sim around town!)  The City Living EP (along with the Movie Stuff SP) are the most colorful packs in TS4!  Here are some pictures (the first picture shows a Sim trying one of the new foods, either Ramen or Pho, that enables you to unlock the ability to be adept at using chopsticks, or in the case of Pho, the ability to like spicy foods!)  

04-18-17_6-33-56 AM.png04-18-17_6-45-39 AM.png04-30-17_1-46-59 AM.png05-09-17_6-37-21 AM.png05-13-17_6-43-13 AM.png05-15-17_12-37-38 AM.png05-20-17_11-42-11 PM.png05-25-17_4-41-49 AM.png05-18-17_1-55-51 AM.png05-28-17_7-23-25 AM.png05-29-17_12-10-49 AM.png12-12-18_10-51-30 PM.png12-20-18_11-46-35 PM.png04-19-17_11-48-19 PM.png

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 7 of 7 (776 Views)