toggle between sims in a household

by babsjean

Original Post

Accepted Solution

toggle between sims in a household

★ Novice

In the sims 2 I can tap the spacebar to toggle between members of my household.   This does not work in the sims 4.  It seems I have to click on a thumbnail to select the sim then right click to find them.  This feels very clunky.  what am I missing?

Message 1 of 4 (1,985 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: toggle between sims in a household

Champion

@Kanelbullet, ah , got it! Wink  Sorry about that!  Thanks for the clarification ! Angel

Yes, that would be very helpful!Standard smile I could be wrong, but I don't think there is any shortcut/hot key that does this like you wish.Frown

There is a similar feature I miss (I think it was from TS1) was that when you had a guest in your house, if you look in the panel that has your contacts, and you clicked on their picture while they were on your lot, the camera would snap to them, making them easy to find if they wandered off upstairs or something!  It would be nice to have both of these things back again.! Heart

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,956 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@babsjean, I am able to toggle between household members using the space bar. Wondering  Do you happen to use any Mods or Custom Content (CC)? Thinking

Message 2 of 4 (1,969 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

For me, the spacebar does toggle between them, but it doesn't change where the camera is (like it did in The Sims 2, where the camera would shift focus while you toggled).

Message 3 of 4 (1,964 Views)

Champion

@Kanelbullet, ah , got it! Wink  Sorry about that!  Thanks for the clarification ! Angel

Yes, that would be very helpful!Standard smile I could be wrong, but I don't think there is any shortcut/hot key that does this like you wish.Frown

There is a similar feature I miss (I think it was from TS1) was that when you had a guest in your house, if you look in the panel that has your contacts, and you clicked on their picture while they were on your lot, the camera would snap to them, making them easy to find if they wandered off upstairs or something!  It would be nice to have both of these things back again.! Heart

Message 4 of 4 (1,957 Views)