Re: slow dance

by SaveZeIda

Original Post

slow dance

★★ Novice

Can we get a slow dance option in a future game pack? I loved the slow dance from sims 2, and it would be awesome to have something like that in sims 4 that was official and not a mod. :D

Message 1 of 7 (1,216 Views)

★ Guide

I'd vote for this!

Message 2 of 7 (1,171 Views)

Champion

@cbrooks3947, I agree! :eahigh_file:  I never understood why the ability to slow dance was not included in either The Sims 3 or The Sims 4! Wondering  As long as the ability would be teen to teen and any-age-adult to any-age-adult, I don't understand why they wouldn't include this. I've missed this interaction a great deal! Frown

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 7 (1,159 Views)

★★ Novice

I've missed it a lot too! With all the other interactions that they have in the game you'd think they would be able to do it. I'll hold out hope that one day they will add it :D

Message 4 of 7 (1,145 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I wish it will be added soon. I miss newlyweds doing a slow dance after the wedding.
Message 5 of 7 (1,116 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
SLow dance was introduced in The Sims 3 Seasons.
Message 6 of 7 (1,115 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
If you are into modding your game, there is a slow dancing mod. I personally love this mod. I'm not sure if i can post a link to it on here? Just search "sims 4 slow dancing mod" and a video on Youtube by UrbanSims should show up, she has the mod linked in the description of the video. This mod is up to date as well and works perfectly fine in my game. (:
Message 7 of 7 (1,058 Views)