sims 4

by grumpysource

Original Post

sims 4

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.54.120.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? every pack excluding (strangerville, jungle adventure, fitness stuff,luxary party stuff and romantic garden stuff)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Complete a normal gig in the freelancer tomorrow's style as usual (take photos, send them for approval, get approved and have the photo in your inventory. Click on a PC in the sims 4 game and click "freelancer" on the pie menu.
What happens when the bug occurs? It will NOT let me upload the photo taken to simstagram!
What do you expect to see? My photo being taken from my inventory and a message in the top right drop down menu saying "your photo was uploaded to simstagram your followers loved it etc etc...
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I can not get my sim to be able to upload her photos taken (the right way) onto simstagram!

Message 1 of 3 (185 Views)

Re: sims 4

Hero
@grumpysource I'm moving this to game info so this can be troubleshooting. If you got the photo back and it's in your inventory and you're on your home lot, then it's probably mod conflict.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (165 Views)

Re: sims 4

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict Thank you ill try tonighr removing all mods and eeing how it goes for me. Ill get back to this post in a few hours
Message 3 of 3 (141 Views)