sims 4 flower arrangement for club activity

by tkddk210

Original Post

Accepted Solution

sims 4 flower arrangement for club activity

★★ Novice

Hi, I thought I submit this question but it came back to this page again so I'm not sure that my question is sent it or not.

anyway, my question is that I'd like to add flower arrangement for club activity but can't find that feature in add activity

I saw that woodwork table is one of the activity but can't find flower arrangement for the club activity.

is it possible that add flower arrangement as a club activity?

thank you.

Message 1 of 7 (1,985 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: sims 4 flower arrangement for club activity

Champion

@tkddk210, there isn't one at this time. Devil  Its a good idea too! Heart  I don't know if EA is planning on adding this in the future or not. Wondering  It would make a nice club activity by itself, but also in a club that gardens or in a club for creative people!  Hopefully they will add it! 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,968 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@tkddk210, there isn't one at this time. Devil  Its a good idea too! Heart  I don't know if EA is planning on adding this in the future or not. Wondering  It would make a nice club activity by itself, but also in a club that gardens or in a club for creative people!  Hopefully they will add it! 

Message 2 of 7 (1,969 Views)

★★ Novice
Thank you Standard smile I really want to make clubs for flower arrangement and dog training club 😭that's all I want
Message 3 of 7 (1,962 Views)

Champion

ooooh!  A dog training club would be wonderfulHeartDogParty hat  I hope they add that too!  But I haven't heard word on if they plan on adding (or not) any more club activities, at least for packs that have already been released. Thinking  But hopefully they do! 

Message 4 of 7 (1,960 Views)

★★★ Novice

I was wondering the same. It is weird that it is not a club activity, but clubs can buy a perk thanks to which the members learn flower arranging faster...

Message 5 of 7 (1,625 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I also wish they added it to the club system. They said they would update it as new packs come out but they always miss (or leave out things).

There is still no skill bonus gain possible for the pipe organ, you can add it as a club activity but not get the bonus perk for skilling and that pack is old. Honestly though, I care more for them adding activities than skill bonuses but still.

Message 6 of 7 (1,541 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hopefully they add it and more as they add more packs!

Message 7 of 7 (1,509 Views)