sims 4 compatibility

by mummydjmc

Original Post

sims 4 compatibility

★★★ Newbie

can this run sims 4 Product Description

Acer Aspire C22-865 - all-in-one - Core i3 8130U 2.2 GHz - 8 GB - 1 TB - LED 21.5" Type Personal computer - all-in-one Localisation Region: United Kingdom Processor 1 x Intel Core i3 (8th Gen) 8130U / 2.2 GHz (3.4 GHz) (Dual-Core) Processor Main Features Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2 Cache Memory 4 MB Cache Per Processor 4 MB RAM 8 GB (installed) / 16 GB (max) - DDR4 SDRAM Storage Controller SATA Hard Drive 1 x 1 TB - SATA 6Gb/s - 5400 rpm Optical Storage No optical drive Card Reader Yes Monitor 21.5" - LED - 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) Graphics Controller Intel UHD Graphics 620 Networking GigE, 802.11b, 802.11a, 802.11g, 802.11n, 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2 OS Provided Windows 10 Home 64-bit Edition Dimensions (WxDxH) 48.97 cm x 1.1 cm x 36.25 cm Weight 3 kg

Message 1 of 6 (755 Views)

Re: sims 4 compatibility

Champion (Retired)

It is always better to provide a link to a PC you want opinion on so we can examine everything.

This only has builtin graphics which is not very good for games. It also is unclear from your description if it comes with 4 or 8GB RAM. 4 is not enough but if it comes with 8GB it will probably be able to run the game at low to medium graphic settings.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 6 (744 Views)

★★★ Newbie
hi thank you for your reply, i dont know how to attach a link?? lol im not after the best graphics but obviously playable, its for my 10 year old daughter, so not a massive gamer!!  
this is all i could do was copy and paste the details 

Item number: MYRP7

MPN: DQ.BBREK.002EAN: 4713883770163

The Acer C22-865 AIO Desktop PC packs plenty of computing power into a space-saving design.

The slimline, compact design is ideal for a study, office or bedroom but this AIO PC is still capable of powering through day-to-day tasks, thanks to the powerful combination of an Intel® Core© i3-8130U processor and 8Gb RAM.

The 21.5 inch Full HD display (1920 x 1080) brings everything to life in vivid detail and rich colours, whether you're watching a movie on Netflix or YouTube, surfing the web, playing a game, catching up with Facebook or enjoying your digital photos.

You can enjoy blazing fast internet speed thanks to an 802.11a/c Wi-Fi connection, which allows you to stream in higher resolutions and enjoy lag-free online gaming. The built-in webcam is also perfect for video chats.

Thanks to the Acer C22-865 PC's 1Tb (1000Gb) of HDD you've got storage space for up to 280,000 digital photos, 250,000 MP3s, 440 hours of DVD quality video or 120 hours of HD video. Perfect for all your important media and documents.

Connectivity: 2x USB 3.1, 2x USB 2.0, 1x HDMI.

You can use the drop-down menu above to add optional Microsoft Office 365 Home, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.

• Blue Tooth: Y
  • Depth: 1.1 CM
  • Display Size: 21.5in
  • Dongle Required: N
  • Enjoy a wider viewing area with the beautifully styled borderless display design.
  • The ultrathin design saves on space and gives any room an extra touch of elegance.
  • Give friends and family the full tour of your surroundings with the conveniently detachable webcam.
  • Easily take on everyday computing tasks, watch videos, or surf the web with an Intel Core i3 processor.
  • Share the screen and its true colours with your family and friends with the full high-definition IPS display.
  • Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 620
  • Hard Drive Storage: 1 Tb
  • Height: 48.97 CM
  • Processor: Intel Core i3-8130U 2.2 GHz
  • RAM Memory: 8 GB
  • Screen Type: LCD
  • Touch Screen: N
  • Width: 36.25 CM
  • Wifi Enabled: Y
Message 3 of 6 (734 Views)

Champion (Retired)

A link you simply type. Copy and Paste works great as well. It does have 8GB RAM I see so it should run as I wrote earlier.

I am not a big fan of All In Ones (AIO) since they are impossible to upgrade.

You say your daughter is 10. That means that it wont be long before she needs a laptop for school work (In the school I recently worked at it was mandatory from 4th grade and they planned to move that to 1st grade) so maybe you should look in that direction a Laptop that can be used for gaming and for school. Perhaps inquire with her school about it. For home use an external monitor, mouse and keyboard will be nice but not essential.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 6 (709 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thank you again for replying, we do have a laptop already for every day use. so thats sorted. my daughter has another 3 years at infant/junior school, wont go to high school till just yet! ffas long as that computer can play sims ill be happy too!!haha

Spoiler

Message 5 of 6 (702 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thank you again for replying, we do have a laptop already for every day use. so thats sorted. my daughter has another 3 years at infant/junior school, wont go to high school till just yet! ffas long as that computer can play sims ill be happy too!!haha

Message 6 of 6 (701 Views)