by skottyboy1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

sims 4 columns not working

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.69.1610
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? cats and dogs, get together, get to work. parenthood, dine out, spa day, outdoor retreat laundry day, movie hangout, cool kitchen, perfect patio, luxury party. holiday celebration. legacy .... though not sure why, this is a newer computer than my old pc, i was playing on before.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? multistory columns don't work. place a column and nothing is there to drag the height.
What happens when the bug occurs? not able to adjust column heights
What do you expect to see? i want to adjust heights to columns like update suggests.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

i took a screenshot and sized it down to terrible quality and its "still too large".  very frustrated im sorry 

^

^

__         ^

[     ]

|    |

|    |

|    |

|    |

[      ]

[      ]

[____]

Message 1 of 5 (1,701 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: sims 4 columns not working

[ Edited ]
Hero

@skottyboy1 Looks like you're on the legacy edition of game ?

Do you have a non-metal Mac ? What model do you have ?

The columns changes aren't in the legacy edition.

(that picture is brilliant)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (1,679 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
@skottyboy1 Just to clarify, are you on console or Mac? If you're on console, the feature hasn't been added yet.
Message 2 of 5 (1,695 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@skottyboy1 Looks like you're on the legacy edition of game ?

Do you have a non-metal Mac ? What model do you have ?

The columns changes aren't in the legacy edition.

(that picture is brilliant)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (1,680 Views)

Hero
@skottyboy1 I'm moving this to game info as it just seems to be an issue with the legacy edition that doesn't have column changes.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (1,630 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

hi i have in imac mid 2010. 27' version 10.10.5

i thought it was much newer and still might be much newer than my cheap pc that i got in 2014 that ran sims 4 without legacy.

... never mind i found the issue.. my imac is too old and does not support metal. ill just go back to my smaller laptop. and look into getting a new desktop pc in the future. so much for apple being the better product. lol

Message 5 of 5 (1,608 Views)