realm of magic

by ShieldMaidenSaga

Original Post

Accepted Solution

realm of magic

★★★★★ Novice

when you open the 'needs' for the spellcaster it normally shows how much of the talent points you've earned. in the game it says i've earned one or two but they never show up? causing the issue that i can not buy new perks. ...

Message 1 of 11 (2,116 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: realm of magic

[ Edited ]
Hero

@ShieldMaidenSaga you need to fill up the bar. When this is full, then you earn a point.The book only shows that you get a few spellcaster XP. Once you have the bar full, you will get the actual talent points.

Points.JPG

Could that be the misunderstanding ?

On your second picture you should have two points to spend so you can choose two of the squares. Is that not working ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 8 of 11 (2,061 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@ShieldMaidenSaga Are you using any mods/cc in your game ?

Is this a new or an existing save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 11 (2,112 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

No cc/mods. Never have/had. It is an existing save. 

Message 3 of 11 (2,107 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@ShieldMaidenSaga Was the Sim by chance a Vampire before ?

Could you post a picture ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 11 (2,104 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

No (sorry) i do not have that pack. 

These i do have 

seasons

cats&dogs

get together

get to work

city living 

realm of magic 

jungle adventures 

outdoor retreat 

laundry day stuff

perfect patio stuff 

and the free stuff. 

Message 5 of 11 (2,100 Views)

Hero
@ShieldMaidenSage

OK, one more question then :D

Was it like that from start or were you able to level up and it broke at some point ?

Also, could you upload a picture ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 11 (2,086 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

they only show up when I level up apparently ... ? (see picture). if this is level progress then i'm just dumb. sorry. and already thank you for helping .... 

Message 7 of 11 (2,069 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@ShieldMaidenSaga you need to fill up the bar. When this is full, then you earn a point.The book only shows that you get a few spellcaster XP. Once you have the bar full, you will get the actual talent points.

Points.JPG

Could that be the misunderstanding ?

On your second picture you should have two points to spend so you can choose two of the squares. Is that not working ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 11 (2,062 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

probably, possibly? I've been at it for a few hours. i'll try again. thank you lots and lots for the help Standard smile Standard smile

Message 9 of 11 (2,053 Views)

Hero
@ShieldMaidenSaga I'm moving this thread to game info as it seems to be a misunderstanding.

Someone here will help you further if you have more questions.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 11 (2,044 Views)