"Work From Home" Question/Suggestion

by kidderkat

Original Post

"Work From Home" Question/Suggestion

★★★ Newbie

I really hope this is the right place to post this. Before I begin, I want to clarify that I'm not using any cheats or mods in the game.

I have a Sim in the Social Media branch. I haven't played in a while, so I didn't know that working from home was an option, which I LOVE.

However, on the days that my Sim gets a promotion, the notification pops up at the same time as the call for work in which you get to pick if you want to go in to the office, work from home, or take PTO. I don't know what's happening, but the call for work pops up for a split second in this situation, which doesn't even give me enough time to click it, so my Sim has to go into the office. I'd prefer her not to.

Is there a way that I am unaware of to have my Sim work from home when this notification is missed? I thought/hoped it would be an option on the career tab (where you can click to go into the office when it's time to work), but it's not.

If this way doesn't exist, I really hope that adding a way to work where you want if you miss or don't get the notification to do so is considered. Standard smile

Message 1 of 1 (121 Views)