by crinrict

Original Post

"Perform Show Product Scene" bug

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? latest 11/2018
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Have a sim who joined in Acting career. He/she have a upgraded SimRay. 2. Go to the studio for "Hospital" performance. 3. Once on a stage, click a "Product"(medicine) and select "Transform"(by simray). 4. Try to "Perform Show Product Scene".
What happens when the bug occurs? It's just... LOL
What do you expect to see? Disable "Transform" action on "Medicine" to prevent hilarious performance.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Really, try it - it's lol.

Message 1 of 4 (2,108 Views)

Re: [GF] "Perform Show Product Scene" bug

Hero
Is this the only object you have the interaction to transform on ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (2,095 Views)

Hero

So I tried this (with a different scene though and it also had a perform product). It was just turned into a frog and worked fine otherwise.

I don't think this is really a bug, You can turn almost everything on set into something else, rendering the whole lot unusable. You can do that with the other work places as well. You can also steal stuff, making it unusable.

It's always user directed though and YOUR choice to do so. Maybe people even want to try it to make a hilarious story.

As long as a NPC doesn't turn/steal something that's needed for the lot to work, I would say, this is feedback and not a bug.

Will probably move this to general info.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (2,074 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Moving this to game info as feedback 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (2,059 Views)