"Jungle Explorer" Aspiration cheat not unlocking. pls help.

by Amalathea

Original Post

"Jungle Explorer" Aspiration cheat not unlocking. pls help.

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I am playing on PS4. My gamesave from the 4th milestone of the aspiration Jungle Explorer is on a fried PS4. The saves on my cloud go back 2 in-game days before the family went on vacation the 2nd time & frankly as far as I'm concerned we did it! WHOO good job everyone. So I tried the cheat code for the aspiration Jungle Explorer which as far as I can find on every site I've looked is traits.equip_trait trait_JungleExplorer & it does not work. My husband owns the game on his PC but I can't test to see if the problem is PS4 specific because he doesn't own the Jungle Adventure pack.

Can anyone tell me if this is the correct cheat?
Can you confirm that it does work for you on PS4 specifically? Has anyone heard of codes being different for console vs PC?

I've seen cheats listed online before having qualifiers that aren't on the website such as the Independent trait requiring Trait_Independent to work or the Scouting Aptitude trait being just Scout to activate. I don't know if that is a PS4 specific issue or if it is listed incorrectly on websites. 

I honestly don't know enough about the game I've only just started playing in the last few months. Any help would be appreciated. I'm actually nervous now that if I complete the aspiration I won't get the reward trait at all because my game might be glitched. I don't know that I want to go back to Salvadorada for another spider filled week of fun just to still not get the trait, complete the collections or do much more than waste the time ya know?

Message 1 of 2 (2,083 Views)

Re: "Jungle Explorer" Aspiration cheat not unlocking. pls help.

Hero (Retired)

Hi @Amalathea - I think a lot of the trait cheats were disabled and you can't use them without a mod. However, your main goal seems to be to complete the aspiration, so I would suggest using the Aspirations.Complete_Current_Milestone cheat to complete the aspiration. The game should then give you all the rewards you are missing, including the trait.

• On PS4, press all four shoulder buttons to turn on the cheat console (PC users would press Ctrl + Shift + C)
  • Type "testingcheats on" without the quotation marks
  • Make sure the sim selected is the one you wish to advance
  • Type "Aspirations.Complete_Current_Milestone" without the quotation marks. This will immediately finish the current aspiration milestone and give you all the reward points and, in your case, finish the aspiration and give you the trait as well
  • Type "testingcheats off" and then close the cheat console the same way you opened it

You can use this cheat on any aspiration level. Just keep repeating the Aspirations.Complete_Current_Milestone for each level to finish an aspiration entirely. If you'd like more information on cheats, I highly recommend Carl's Guide as a great resource.

Congrats on your Jungle Explorer completion! Happy Simming!

Message 2 of 2 (2,050 Views)