Re: "Evolve" not available since Seasons patch.

by lollimolly

Original Post

"Evolve" not available since Seasons patch.

★★ Novice

Since the patch for seasons, there is no longer an option to evolve plants. They are just stagnant, staying the original level. My sim has been gardening for several sim weeks and the plants are inside a greenhouse and say they are sheltered. They are still producing fruit/flowers/etc, but I just can't improve their quality. 

Message 1 of 5 (794 Views)

Champion (Retired)

There were a lot of changes to Gardening including in which season they grow. You can see that by hovering over the plants. Also remember that you must be at a certain gardening level to be able to Evolve plants.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (779 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes I'm aware of the changes. My sim is high level at gardening and the plants are sheltered so they grow in all seasons. The evolve option just never shows up now. 

Message 3 of 5 (760 Views)

Champion

@lollimolly, like @jpkarlsen stated, the patch has made some significant changes to the gardening ability.  it seems that the opportunity to evolve a plant doesn't come up as often.Raised eyebrow  I noticed in my game that it takes a lot longer for it to show up, but that it does eventually. Standard smile How many Sim days have you gone through so far? Wondering

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 5 (750 Views)

Hero

Hi @lollimolly

seems the whole thing as become very very very slow.

There's an open bug report here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Quality-of-plants-not-very-slowly-progressing-No-evolve/t... if you want to chime in there.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (740 Views)