Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

no pregnancy without doing the pregnancy test?

by IamMiel

Original Post

Accepted Solution

no pregnancy without doing the pregnancy test?

★★★ Apprentice

I was wondering if your sim could get pregnant without doing the pregnancy test, so I made my sims trie fot baby, but after a few days the "take pragnancy test' on the toilet disappered. Now Im wondering if this is a bug, or if you MUST take the test, becasue I think it's quite stupid that you can't have it as a suprise. 

Message 1 of 5 (3,696 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: no pregnancy without doing the pregnancy test?

★ Apprentice

No, you don't need to take the test.  I hardly ever do with my sims and they pop out the kids on a regular basis.  

Taking the test does seem to hurry the pregnancy along by a few hours though so it's a worthwhile investment if you're impatient.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (4,666 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Newbie

I had the same thing. I wanted her to be suprised, but that didn't work Frown

The choice to get a test was gone and she was not pregnant. I hope it can be fixed if it is a bug. 

Message 2 of 5 (3,690 Views)

★ Apprentice

No, you don't need to take the test.  I hardly ever do with my sims and they pop out the kids on a regular basis.  

Taking the test does seem to hurry the pregnancy along by a few hours though so it's a worthwhile investment if you're impatient.

Message 3 of 5 (4,667 Views)

★★★★ Novice

sometimes you wont actually be pregnant.. just like real life, most of the time though you will be pregnant but sometimes (its quite rare) you wont get a baby so you can try again

Hope this helped Standard smile

Message 4 of 5 (2,549 Views)

★★★★ Novice
i NEVER take pregnancy tests (since they instantly give your sims a belly)
if the option goes away then it means that the sim didnt concive, if they did however then a notification pops up saying eating for two. Hope this helps!
Message 5 of 5 (846 Views)
sims-four-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help