no pregnancy without doing the pregnancy test?

by Mielosh

Original Post

Accepted Solution

no pregnancy without doing the pregnancy test?

★ Guide

I was wondering if your sim could get pregnant without doing the pregnancy test, so I made my sims trie fot baby, but after a few days the "take pragnancy test' on the toilet disappered. Now Im wondering if this is a bug, or if you MUST take the test, becasue I think it's quite stupid that you can't have it as a suprise. 

Message 1 of 5 (8,185 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: no pregnancy without doing the pregnancy test?

★★★ Guide

No, you don't need to take the test.  I hardly ever do with my sims and they pop out the kids on a regular basis.  

Taking the test does seem to hurry the pregnancy along by a few hours though so it's a worthwhile investment if you're impatient.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (9,144 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I had the same thing. I wanted her to be suprised, but that didn't work Frown

The choice to get a test was gone and she was not pregnant. I hope it can be fixed if it is a bug. 

Message 2 of 5 (8,168 Views)

★★★ Guide

No, you don't need to take the test.  I hardly ever do with my sims and they pop out the kids on a regular basis.  

Taking the test does seem to hurry the pregnancy along by a few hours though so it's a worthwhile investment if you're impatient.

Message 3 of 5 (9,145 Views)

★★★★ Novice

sometimes you wont actually be pregnant.. just like real life, most of the time though you will be pregnant but sometimes (its quite rare) you wont get a baby so you can try again

Hope this helped Standard smile

Message 4 of 5 (7,027 Views)

★★★ Newbie
i NEVER take pregnancy tests (since they instantly give your sims a belly)
if the option goes away then it means that the sim didnt concive, if they did however then a notification pops up saying eating for two. Hope this helps!
Message 5 of 5 (5,324 Views)