Re: island living

by PugLove888

Original Post

★ Apprentice
@Psychotps Well that would suck if it can’t be completed but I’ll keep trying until realm of magic comes out in October since I’m on console
Message 11 of 14 (406 Views)

Champion

@Psychotps  & @ndejesus19 , a friend told me they read somewhere that you are supposed to get a treasure or something when the picture "completes", but they couldn't remember the details, (and what they read could have been incorrect as well). Wondering  I guess if it stops filling in it can be counted as completing, but in that case then the treasure must have not been linked to the picture.Raised eyebrow  I heard from another source that the picture was just graffiti and it existed in order for your Sim to clean up for the conservation career.  Any of these are possible, but I don't know yet which one is correct.  I think some of the discrepancy comes from the fact that each time you enter the cave the graffiti gets more filled in … but they got a treasure at some point, so my guess is the treasure might be random and they just assumed it had something to do with the picture being "completed".Thinking That would just be a coincidence if that was the case.  

If any of us finds out more to this, we will let each other know! Angel 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 12 of 14 (390 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@PugLove888 The mural isn't something to be cleaned up, that's for sure. It's also a tag. You can click on it to "enter" the cave, same as the cave entrance itself. It highlights as you target the cave and vice-versa.

It doesn't get filled in every time you enter, only at certain points. That's why you need to keep going in. Not sure how it works exactly, but it only fills in like every 3 or 4 times you enter. It may be random also.

At some point it just stops filling in, not sure if you have to DO something special to complete it? Finishing the island doesn't do it.

It may be something like the cave at the back-side of the island. Just something that was never finished.
Message 13 of 14 (378 Views)

Champion

@Psychotps, thanks for the info. Standard smile Sorry about that -- I had heard from one person that it was graffiti tied to the conservation career, so I figured they had tested it.  I'd also read something similar.  But then someone else I know said it was tied to the cave, but this was told to me after the OP had asked their question.  I have not played the cave myself, and only looked at the picture so far because I was too busy testing other aspects of the game, so it was my understanding that it was graffiti and was tied to the conservation career.  A friend had said it filled in every time, so that is what I posted.  But it is good to keep a watch on it.  Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 14 of 14 (365 Views)