is wade in water option requires island living?

by yokkaulove

Original Post

Accepted Solution

is wade in water option requires island living?

★★ Novice

as i saw the topic about sim can wade in water in willow creek in lastes patch but i couldn't do that so i wonder if it requires island living for doing that or base game is able too but just need a specific place to do that ? (yeah i tried to check out the fishing place but still have no idea)

Message 1 of 10 (1,551 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: is wade in water option requires island living?

Hero

It's the big 50x50 park

It doesn't seem to work in winter when it's frozen over

Go there and then search on shallow water. It's not showing up everywhere.

Park.jpg

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 6 of 10 (1,480 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@yokkaulove I don't think you need IL, should be a patch thing.

Which area did you try ? For me it works in the park where the fishing spot is and the water shallow .. it doesn't work just anywhere.

Wade.jpg

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (1,523 Views)

★★ Novice

@crinrict wrote:

@yokkauloveI don't think you need IL, should be a patch thing.

Which area did you try ? For me it works in the park where the fishing spot is and the water shallow .. it doesn't work just anywhere.

Wade.jpg

since i don't have get to work i can't go to magnonia promenade but they said it also works in willow creek and oasis spring, but i'm not sure where it is i just tried wander around the place that have fishing spot (and some of them seems like it may have shallow water?) but none of it works so is it only works in magnonia promenade??

Message 3 of 10 (1,515 Views)

Hero
@yokkaulove This is willow creek.

Try repairing your game through Origin.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 10 (1,494 Views)

★★ Novice

@crinrict 

ok i'll try! but also can i know where is that in willow creek? i'm not sure where's your place placed Wondering

Message 5 of 10 (1,488 Views)

Hero

It's the big 50x50 park

It doesn't seem to work in winter when it's frozen over

Go there and then search on shallow water. It's not showing up everywhere.

Park.jpg

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 10 (1,481 Views)

★★ Novice

oh yes i found it! thank you very much!

Message 7 of 10 (1,440 Views)

Hero
@yokkaulove Glad you did :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 10 (1,395 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@crinrictI am experiencing this problem too, but I went to the location you mentioned and it's still not working for me. Any other tricks? I tried to repair my game (and lost all previous progress and data) and I still can't wade. It's not a huge issue, but a bit annoying.

Message 9 of 10 (1,320 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Went there (Willow Creek next to the stones in the pic), repaired game: all I see are feet and the pointer, but no command available.  Same at Magnolia Promenade.  Why so many issues Frown... I have never used a mod or any custom content.  I do use the cheats from the EA page, such as bb.moveobjects. Fairly certain it should have no world impacts, especially in parks I have not  modified.

Message 10 of 10 (773 Views)