by StarryMight

Original Post

Accepted Solution

grilled cheese aspiration grim reaper leaves to fast

★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.55.105.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? do the grilled cheese aspiration
What happens when the bug occurs? grim reaper leaves to fast for you to eat grilled cheese around him
What do you expect to see? for him to stay long enough for you to eat grilled cheese
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

he leaves almost  immediately now  so I would like for that to be changed or for this part of  the grilled cheese aspiration to be removed

so that we can still do it with out cheating

Message 1 of 5 (664 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: grilled cheese aspiration grim reaper leaves to fast

★★★★★ Guide

@comicsforever wrote:

What happens when the bug occurs? grim reaper leaves to fast for you to eat grilled cheese around him
What do you expect to see? for him to stay long enough for you to eat grilled cheese

Aren't you supposed to ASK him about grilled cheese to complete that part of the Aspiration? (I believe you have to be quick about it after he does his "business" though.)

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (607 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice
@comicsforever this is not a bug its just that the grilled cheese aspiration is hard and there may be other ways to get him to stay like play a chees game with him and ask him to eat grilled cheese
Message 2 of 5 (625 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@comicsforever wrote:

Aren't you supposed to ASK him about grilled cheese to complete that part of the Aspiration? (I believe you have to be quick about it after he does his "business" though.)

Message 3 of 5 (608 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@StarryMight your right I just miss remembered it is ask about grilled cheese sorry everyone and thank you @StarryMight
Message 4 of 5 (598 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@comicsforever wrote:
@StarryMightyour right I just miss remembered it is ask about grilled cheese sorry everyone and thank you @StarryMight

It's okay, and you're welcome! Standard smile

Message 5 of 5 (595 Views)