feedback

by Rossanna22

Original Post

feedback

★★★ Newbie

Ive been playing The Sims for years, i am currently playing the sims 4 with all the games and i love it. I do miss some things from other older sims games like: dancing ballet, the horses, witches, having your own cars, also being able to create new neighborhoods and lots in the neighborhood. I miss the travel destinations from the sims 3 and being able to learn martial arts and compete against others to earn a rank, also being able to send your kids or teens to college or boarding schools. I miss the military job, it would be cool to have a go to work with your sims option where you can do drills and maybe earn separate fitness points apart from the regular fitness score. In other games we where able to go to the hospital and find out the sex of the baby or even get plastic surgery, i miss the makeover station too. bring back Dog and horse competitions, tool to create a pond, collect butterflies, fireflies, ladybugs, ants. garden club, nectar make wine i used to love love love this maybe create a career for this one.

ive been playing the Kim kardashian or covet game on my iphone  and i love the hair, clothes , shoes and accessories options i know people would pay $50 to $60 for a good expansion pack. it would be cool to add long nails and long hair maybe even like we do in create a sim with adjusting weight and breast and butt size. An expansion with more tattoos, maybe piercings, maybe even your sims height. We all look different and it would be nice if your sims match you.

Id like more fitness jobs, like body builder if this is your job you build more muscle then just a regular sim exercising, get a 4 pack, six pack based on the level of exercise you do, like if you eat a lot you gain weight more rapidly and a heavy sim so our sims look more different and the appearance if based on there lifestyle and choices. maybe a barber career and your sim can go get a haircut maybe make the hair grow, like"you need a trim" or go and style the hair you have with other styles without losing your length, texture or dye your hair, add a ombre to your current hair color another color of your choice. Have a choice to tuck your shirt in or leave out, sleeves too, maybe even your hair behind your ear and off your face.

career:

-Ballet dancer, hip-hop or ballroom dancer as entertainment maybe as a elder you have the option to give classes

-Athlete career- Basketball, soccer, baseball player and as a elder you can become a coach, a boxer and then become a trainer, become a ice skater, 

designer (and you can unlock new styles) have a sewing machine and or sketch table and choose your style (modern, punk, preppy, high fashion, evening wear, bohemian)

-Astronaut- get to see yourself in space, collect stars fossils, name a star

-photographer with assignments (nature, people, birds, paparazzi) sell, appraise, take family pictures with more then 2 sims and chose the style (formal, fun, goofy, loving,friendly, mad, fighting) single person (centerfold, pinup, model) occasions (birthday, wedding) candies (snowball fight, apple and pumpkin picking) choose outfits for shoot

-interior designer (design a room) model (go on casting, modeling class, create signature walk)

preschool for toddles- like a job options to teach to walk, shapes, teach to talk

after school programs for kids- ballet classes, gymnastics, music classes (learn a instrument, learn to sing, learn to read and write music) and earn extra points in career, karate,sports basketball, baseball, soccer. Clubs (debate get points for politics as adult, math club, chess club, drama club, dance club, science club- dissect a frog)

self employed- build a clothing store, add sewing machines and add a seamstress, pay by hr, pay for training sell your own designs.

seasons-send your kid to summer camp, visit your kid at camp call you kid a camp (for the duration of summer, make decisions for your child and earn a behavior or skill points like, swimming, horse shoe, collect frogs, seeds and or plants, gardening skill) sun burn

new born- strollers-take for a walk , go for a run, changing table instead of just change a diaper, bathe baby, put in baby carried instead of just being in the bassinet.... more crib options. baby born with a new born trait depending on mothers activity (crier, dreamer, sleepyhead (so when a teen needs to set alarm) more clothes options 

toddler- lose a tooth and have a tooth fairy leave a gift, more clothes options and hairs, freckles, dimples 

teen- get acne (take them to the dermatologjst, sink (brush teeth) go to the dentist, get braces

why cant a teen date a young teen?

relationships in build a sim, step-father/mother, ex-wife/husband, aunt, cousin, adopted daughter/son, twin sister/brother (meaning we can have multiples and in the family tree the twins will be together and then sisters/brothers, half-siblings)

cars, bikes, scooters, limos, boats

take a boat to the middle to the ocean and swim or fish for more rear fish

Halloween costume- marilyn monroe, elvis, madonna, Michael jackson

Message 1 of 4 (427 Views)

Re: feedback

Champion (Retired)

A teen can go on a date with another teen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (400 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Rossanna22, you have many interesting suggestions Cool , but some of them are already in the game Confused .  Like you mentioned that you wanted a teen to date a young teen, but there are no "young teens" differentiated in the game … @jpkarlsenbrought up that teens can already date teens, so are you, perhaps, wanting a pre-teen stage? Wondering  But I can't imagine any parent that I ever have known wanted their 11 year old dating a 16 year old, or even a 13 year old for that matter! Thinking  So, I don't know if we understand what you mean. Frown Oops

A lot of your suggestions would require an open neighborhood, which isn't going to happen for The Sims 4, but could happen for TS5 Wink , providing that they make a TS5.  Cars and horses especially would benefit from an open neighborhood, as would bicycles.  But open neighborhoods really tax a lot of computers to the point of making the game unplayable Disappointed , which is one of the reasons why TS4 only has semi-open neighborhoods. Standard smile  But like you, I think baby strollers/prams would be a nice addition to the game, and we could still use them in our semi-open neighborhoods, just like we can walk dogs.   But cars and horses go much faster and would be useless in such a small space.  (We could still enter our horses in a show, like you mentioned, though!  I miss the dog shows too! We already have the agility course, so why not put it to good use! Party hat

We might still get witches, and we will probably get the ability to send young adults to university, since this is something that is often requested and the University EPs for TS2 and TS3 were very popular! (It wouldn't surprise me if EA was already working on an University pack! Wink )  

I also would agree that I miss ballet and martial arts. Frown I also miss the military job, (and the teaching job, which you didn't mention)! And if we ever get the ability to make nectar again, we will already have the ability to register that as a career with the update we had this month, allowing us to do any productive hobby professionally! :eahigh_file:

We already have to ability to collect insects if you have the Outdoor Retreat GP!  Also, we already have a garden club if you have the Get Together EP!  The garden club is called The Garden Gnomes.  There is a default meeting location, but you can change it to another venue or even your own home!  Got a huge garden that is too big for your Sim to maintain?  Just call over your buddies from the Garden Gnomes and they will care for your garden for free while you earn points for club perks! :eahigh_file:  Also, with the new Get Famous EP there is a makeup chair and a styling platform in which you can change a Sims look (I haven't tested it outside of the acting career yet, but there should be video on it on YouTube or you can watch the Developer's Livestream on the Twitch TV site! )  Also , with the new Stylist career, you can give makeovers to other Sims that aren't in your household!  Cool

As for being able to gain weight and loose it, I have Sims of all different sizes.  I have a whole family of foodies who are good cooks (except the youngest child) who love food so much they are all very heavy! But I also have some Sims that are slim, or those that have lost weight through diet and exercise! Cool  So we already have this capability!  It just takes a lot of time. Wink And of course, the easiest way to gain or loose weight is either to use you Satisfaction points to buy the drinks to either gain weight or loose weight , or if you want to save your Satisfaction points for something else, you can always get the ice cream maker in the Cool Kitchen SP that allows you to make ice cream that either causes you to gain weight quickly or loose it quickly!  Large smile

Also, we can already adjust the weight, breast, or butt size of a Sim in CAS!  There are different body templates to use as a starting off point, and then there are both general and detailed adjustments you can make to any of the body templates.  You can make a very round Sim, a very straight and slim Sim,  a pear-shaped Sim, a top-heavy Sim, or an hourglass -shaped Sim.

Even though I wouldn't probably use them much, I do think there should be additional piercings available.  And as a short person, I really want a height option! Heart But that would be a ton of extra work to go back and retro-fit all the outfits to all the sizes in the game! Disappointed  One of the reasons that EA made teens the same height as adults is to avoid this redundant work, so I think it is safe to say that we won't be getting height adjustment capabilities in TS4 -- but we could still get them in TS5! Wink

The ability to add certain highlights or ombre to a Sims base hair color would require a tool like we had in TS3, but I also don't think we would get something like this in TS4.  Devil  But it is still important to mention such things because that increases the chance that we could get this in TS5 if there is going to be a TS5! Angel

As for the look of different sleeve lengths or a tucked in shirt vs. a shirt that is untucked is all tied into which outfit you pick for your Sim.  Making each outfit have all these options would be like retro-fitting all the existing clothing for different heights, in that it would require a crazy amount of work that would take up time and resources in EA being able to create actual new content for the game!Raised eyebrow  While these options would be nice, I would rather have a University pack, a Fairy pack, another vacation destination pack, etc.! Party hat

I really love your idea of an elder being able to give dance classes!  I went to a dance studio as a child where the owner was an elderly lady who was an excellent dancer and teacher! Heart

I also miss having the sewing machines in the Sims, but we do now have a Stylist career, in which you are required to sketch for your job on the new electronic sketch pad! 

We already have an astronaut career in the game, and the ability to go into space and collect rare items! WinkNerdCool

A modeling career would have been a good addition to the Get Famous pack! (but we already have different walks for our Sims, both in CAS and by becoming famous!) 

I don't think the ability to send a toddler to preschool is a high priority for most players, since most of the fun in having toddlers in the game is our ability to teach them to walk, talk, etc.! Wink

We do already have some after school activities for children and teens: we have Scouting from the Seasons EP, as well as Drama Club from the Get Famous EP. (Not counting after school jobs for teens from the Base Game!) Standard smile But the fact that they added Drama Club so soon after introducing after school activities in Seasons is a good sign that they very well might continue to add more! Party hat

I love the idea of Summer Camp for kids, but to do that they would have to actually have the Summer off from school!  Raised eyebrow I wish EA would have automatically let kids and teens off from school with the Season EP. Frown

You mention a clothing store (which we can already own if you have the Get to Work EP) , but then you mention seamstresses and sewing machines.  Wondering  I have worked in a clothing store (not to mention shopping in many of them EmbarrassedLarge smile ) and none of them made their own clothing -- all clothing was shipped to us!  So, do you mean a factory?  Or just a little business where the customer orders custom pieces? Thinking

I am also confused about toddlers having a loose tooth! Shocked  Usually a child doesn't start to loose teeth until they are about 6 years old! Oops  But I do love the idea of the Tooth Fairy! Heart

Yes, I thought it was funny (albeit a bit gross) when in previous versions of the Sims teens would get acne all of a sudden, and that it would go away on its own.  But there are options to add acne in CAS (I don't remember if this was a base game addition or if it came with the Parenthood GP).  We also have the option of having braces in CAS!  Not the same as going to the dentist, but at least we can still have the look! Standard smile

I agree that certain bonds in the family trees of our Sims should be improved.  I also wish that children born to Sims by Alien abduction had the ability to get to know their birth mother! Devil  

While I love the idea of our Sims dressing as celebrities (especially the iconic ones you mentioned that have stood the test of time Heart ), I think this might be the most difficult to pull off since they would have to get permission from either the celebrity, or their estate (if they are deceased).  This means certain legal negotiations, otherwise EA would get sued! Shocked  It is also possible that they would have to pay more money to use the image and likeness of these celebrities.  Frown  I know that with the exception of Marilyn Monroe from TS1, all of the celebrities that have appeared in the game were still living.  Also, all of the celebrities have appeared as themselves, and not a costume option for our Sims. Raised eyebrow  

I also hope that we get the ability to swim in the ocean , and I love the idea of being able to fish off a boat in the ocean for more rare fish!  I also would like to see the return of houseboats and mermaids! HeartParty hat

Oops! Oops I forgot to mention that some of the styling looks you mentioned might be able to be achieved by using Mods or Custom Content (CC).  You can look around the internet for CC and Mods and then you might find clothing, hair, eyelashes, ect. that you like!  They also might have some Mods that will allow certain capabilities for your Sims that don't exist in the game.  Just beware that Mods and CC can cause trouble in your game, especially whenever EA updates the game through a patch! The Modders and CC creators have to then update their items to fit the updated game!  We just had a huge update, so be careful when adding Mods and CC. Wink

Happy Simming! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 4 (392 Views)

★ Novice

i love the ballet and martial arts ideas. i miss the firefighting career, going on calls and be in action with them putting out fires and getting everyone to safety. it will be cool if we can breed with horses and have them run around in a pen and train them for our shows if open world is not going to be an option. i loved scuba diving and being surrounded by sharks.

a goldsmith, jeweler will also be cool to add as a private business career, maybe a dress making career with fashion shows too. i also think that a bigger world like sims 3 will do where we can build 50 properties. 

Message 4 of 4 (236 Views)