How to take family leave in Sims 4?

by gandalfwhite69

Original Post

Re: family leave

Hero

Hi @zozopatt

there's currently a bug with it: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-No-family-leave-option/td-p/7182429/jump-to/first-unrea...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 16 (4,877 Views)

★ Novice

Oh. That’s annoying. Thank you so much for your help anyways

Message 12 of 16 (4,869 Views)

Hero

Best if you click me too on that thread in the bug forum.

Thanks for your report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 16 (4,865 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is late to post but I simply don't have the option at all. Nor do I have an option to take a vacation. Sometimes I do and other days the options just vanish....i

Message 14 of 16 (4,575 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem as you, the option does not show up at all. I hope the bug will get fixed.

I just wanted to say that your sim has a certain amount of vacation days and you may have used them all and that's why it's not possible for you to take another one.

Message 15 of 16 (4,042 Views)

Hero

I'm locking this thread.

Please use the thread in the bug forum: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-No-family-leave-option/td-p/7182429/jump-to/first-unrea...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 16 (4,018 Views)