Re: can't change speed with number

by dlarlQma

Original Post

Accepted Solution

can't change speed with number

★★★ Apprentice

i can't seem to change speed with the keyboard. it was working fine and then, i think after the patch?, the number stopped working.

Message 1 of 5 (407 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion

@dlarlQma, I heard something about some Mods or Custom Content (CC) conflicting with the patch in exactly the same way as you describe.  Mine works fine, but I don't use Mods. Embarrassed   If you do use them, then you will need to temporarily remove your Mods folder to your desktop and then test your game without it.  Wink

Please update us on whether that helps or not. Angel

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (389 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion

@dlarlQma, I heard something about some Mods or Custom Content (CC) conflicting with the patch in exactly the same way as you describe.  Mine works fine, but I don't use Mods. Embarrassed   If you do use them, then you will need to temporarily remove your Mods folder to your desktop and then test your game without it.  Wink

Please update us on whether that helps or not. Angel

Message 2 of 5 (390 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

unfortunately, it is because of my cc/mod Devil

thanks for the helpStandard smile

Message 3 of 5 (380 Views)

Champion

@dlarlQma, you're welcome.  Hopefully the maker of your Mod will soon update it to work with the new game patch. Fingers crossed

Message 4 of 5 (370 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Long story short, the Dec 18 update was causing issues with UI Cheats Extension. The update had a similar problem of its own, but it was only limited to the cinematic camera. There was a back and forth problem with this issue the last few days, but the Dec 20 hotfix addressed cinematic mode and UI Cheats Extension was updated yesterday to fix the last of the issues.
Message 5 of 5 (329 Views)