Re: bald sims massage

by crinrict

Original Post

bald sims massage

★★ Novice

Hi everyone,Devil

My sim always go bald while using the massge table and suana, which I think might be because of CC hair. I have try many different ways people have recommend: such as 'reset sims', try 'modify in cas', fixing the game and deleting some of my mods. Still, it doesn't work and to be frank, it is quite annoying. I don't know if I need to delete all of my mods for it to work. If there are better ways please let me know and I was just wondering if The Sims team can change the look that are using for spa, into using the hair and make up from sleepwear, As my sims also have make up while using the spa which is not quite realistic. Thanks for all your helps!

Message 1 of 15 (1,211 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @MARKPNT. Can you try removing all your mods and CC and see if this issue still occurs?

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 15 (1,190 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello! @EA_Aljo . I've tried removing all my mods and CC. Unfortunately, it doesn't work and my sims are still bald while having massage Frown

Message 3 of 15 (1,103 Views)

★★ Novice
@MARKPNT Btw, when my sims change into rope, the hair is there but not when for the massage table and suana
Message 4 of 15 (1,095 Views)

Hero
@MARKPNT Moving this to the Sims forum

Is this for one particular Sim or do you see it on every single Sim ? Sounds like the towel outfit has that hair assigned and I don't think there's any way to change the towel outfit or to reset it

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 15 (1,070 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict Hi, this only happen to one particular Sim. I also think that towel outfit has that hair assigned, so is it possible if the Sims team change the towel outfit to be the same as the robe outfit?
Message 6 of 15 (1,008 Views)

Hero
@MARKPNT The problem is that it went bald in the first place. That could potentially also happen for the robe outfit and you would also not be able to change it.

Maybe it works if you age them down in CAS to a child and then age back up ?

Create a backup of your save before trying that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 15 (995 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@MARKPNT Usually when I see something like that it means one of the sim's hidden outfits is bugged. I've never found a reliable way to reset the hidden outfits.

Never tried the aging thing like @crinrict suggested. Sounds like a good idea to me.
Message 8 of 15 (991 Views)

★★ Novice

@Psychotps @crinrict I've tried aging my sims down to a child and age her up again. IT WORKKKKKKKKKK, so I guess the sims's hidden outfit is bugged. However, all the skills/ traits/ inventory/jobs and many things are gone and I've been playing this sims for like 3 yearsDevil So thank you very much for your advice Heartbut are there other ways that can fix this problem while not causing too much effect on my sim? 

Message 9 of 15 (962 Views)

Hero
@MARKPNT For the skill and traits: You can add them back with cheats.

For inventory: Move the stuff to another sim or in a chest before doing it

Career: Get the job you want and then cheat them up again. I don't see any other possibility.

So either a bald Sim or do a lot of cheating.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 15 (960 Views)